THE REVELATION

THEY REACHED THE MANSION WHERE THEERAPANYAKUL'S ONLY SISTER RESIDES. SHE IS NOT A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY WHO ALWAYS FEELS COMFORT IN CROWD. SHE IS A 70 YEARS OLD WOMEN WHO SOLELY DEDICATED HER LIFE TO LEARN AND DO BUSINESS. ASTROLOGY WAS LIKE A PRECIOUS GIFT TO  HER WHICH SHE GOT FROM HER GRANDMOTHER. WHEN SHE CAME TO KNOW  ABOUT VEGAS' MARRIAGE SHE LITERALLY INSISTED GUN TO MEET THE  NEW SON-IN -LAW AS FEELS SOMETHING AKWARD. EVERYONE REACHED THE MANSION ANDHER ASSISTANT WELCOME THEM TO THE VISING ROOM.

Gun-Good afternoon Phi.Gaman

Gaman- Good afternoon kiddo. Where are they ?

Gun- Here Phi. This Pete.( he bows her and smiles but he didn't return anything. As he didn't want any beef here he ignored it.)

Gaman- Son-in-law please be seated.( she showed him a place and unraveled some kind of chart and began to start mantras.)

Thakhun-(murmurs) What is the new drama this old lady create this time? Last time when Pa initiated my wedding matter this oldie flagged a red signal and Pa stopped my marriage. If this oldie showed some pity onwards me today may be my baby shower.(wipes his fake tears)

Porsche- I always thought you are a crazy one. But today I am on your side. This oldie banned me and Kinn for 6 months not touch and see. Everyone of you that how tremendous work is to keep my junior. This moron Kinn was literally a moron to believe her bad dreams. If she didn't prevent us that we have one more junior Kinn . She turned the plates.

EVERYONE IS GLARING PORSCHE HOW CHEAP IS HIS STORY. BUT DOWN THE HEART EVERYONE KNEW IT IS MORE PAIN TO STAY AWAY FROM OUR LOVED ONES WHEN THEY ARE IN PROXIMITY. ALL OF THEM SHOOK THEMSELVES FROM THEIR OWN IMAGINARY LAND AND PAID ATTENTION TO THE CURRENT SENERIO.

Gaman- (Opens her eyes and look at him  at Pete thoroughly) Something that lost for a long time is going to come back.

Pete-(amusingly) How can I identify it?

Gaman-( smiles) It yours son, you will recognize it in a glance.

Petr- (feels happiness but when he look Vegas he is literally sad and look like a lost person.so Pete composed himself and stand from bowing.)

GAMAN CALLED VEGAS AND ASKED HIM TO SIT DOWN AND AGAIN SPRED THE CHART AND BEGAN TO CHANT MANTRAS.

Gaman- Son your long lost wish is going to happen .So be ready to face it. You may fall in swaps, you may have to commute deserts of solitude but at the end may reach your destination. Keep faith in yourself. God will bless you.

THAT BLESSING SOMEWHAT LIGHTS UP HIS MOOD BUT PETE'S SMILE MAKE HIM AGAIN DEPRESSED .WHAT WILL HE DO WHEN PETER'S LONG LOST LOVE CAME BACK.HE WILL LEAVES ME ONCE AGAIN.VEGAS...

Vegas-(startled) What P'khun?

Thakhun- What's what your turn is over now it's my turn, move

VEGAS GEYSUP AND THAKHUN SIT.

Thakkhun- Aunty Mae, could you please tell me when my marriage will happen?

Gaman- You are so small cutie. You have a long life and so just start it and it's no a right time to marry someone . Baby you need to composed yourself, you need to be achieve your dream before  tie your wings. Got it?

Thakhun-( baby...me? today my baby cousin married a guy and literally alone and this oldie thinks that I ma still a baby. If this lady lives I cant marry my Top . So better kill her) thankyou for your advice

THEN PORSCHE SITS

Porsche-(shy) Can you please tell me our next baby will be girl or boy

KINN FACEPALMED

Thakhun- Is it necessary to know?

Porsche- What can I do brother-in-law your brother wants a baby girl and as a responsible wife I have  to fulfill his wish. So tell me Aunty Mae

GAMAN WASLITERALLY SWEATING AS ABACHELOR IS IS  NOT OKAY WITH THIS TYPE OF TALKS .BUT WAHT SHE CAN DO? SHE LOVES THIS LOUD MOUTH DEARLY. SO SHE LOOK AND SAID

Gaman- Porsche don't worry you will get her after 8 or 10 years.

PORSCHE WAS LITERALLY SHOCK AND SOMEONE VERY MUCH HAPPY. 

Kinn- That means I have many time to improve my positions and I will get so many time to practice.( he winks Porsche.)

SOMEWHAT PORSCHE LIKE THIS IDEA. BUT HE TRIED TO DON'T SHOW IT EXPLICITYLY. AFTER  TAHT KIM,CAHY,MACAU,ARM AND GUN ASK THEIR QUESTIONS GAMAN REPLIED TO IT HAPPILY. GUN'S DIRECTLY QUESTION WHEN HE IS GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER. AS A NEWLY WEDDED COUP,LE VEGASPETE SHOULD ENJOY THESE MOMENTS. BUT THEY WERE SPACING OUT. WHEN PETE UNDERSTANDS THAT NO ONE IS LOOKING HIM HE WENT TO THE OUTDOOR GARDEN. BUT HE DIDN'T KNOWS SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING HIM.

HAI FRIENDS,HOPE YOU LOVE THIS I NOT PHISICALLY FEELING WELL SO I WILL UPDATES AS I FEEL LITTLE BETTER. I KNOW ITS NOT GOOD TO VIOLATE THE PROMISE BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN TYRES ARE COMPLAINT WHAT ENGINE FANS CAN DO? ALL EARS TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS. SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER....

BYE THE WAY, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS LITTLE ATTEMPTS . YOUR SMALL HELPS MAY BE SOMEONES LIFE CHANGING.SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER.