I LOVE YOU

AFTER THE PHONE CALL , BAIBEN DECIDED TO WALK . IN THAT GARDEN HE FIND A BENCH AND SITS THERE. HE IS NEAR HIS GOAL BUT FEEL SOMETHING AKWARD. ACTUALLY IT STARTS AFTER KNOWING THE DOUBLE MARRIAGE GOING TO HAPPEN . BUT HE DON'T KNOW WHY IS MIND SO RESTLESS AND HE FEELS SOMETHING GOING TO LOST. HE DON'T KNOW THE EREASON. HE SLOWLY CLOSE HIS EYES.

FLASHBACK

Baiben- Trust me , we will come back in hour .

Tinn- I trust you but going out is risk especially night time without anyone's knowledge.

Baiben- Don't worry . I am with you and I will protect you from all bad eyes 

Tinn- (excitedly) Like Hattori

Baiben - Whatever, please come with me I want tot watch lake with you today

Tinn-= Why are you insisting to watch it tpday?

Baiben- Because today is a blue moon day and if we watch that lake on a blue moon day our wish will become true.

Tinn- Do you believe such type of superstitions?

Baiben- For orphans like us only superstitions are the potential to dream big . We don't have anyone push us and happy for us in our success.

Tinn- Ah fine. We will go

BAIBEN BECOMES VERY HAPPY WHEN TINN AGREES FINALLY. BOTH OF THEM SNEAK OUT FROM THERE AND WEMT THERE DESTINATION. AS IT IS NIGHT AND WITHOUT MUCH MONEY TO TRAVEL IN BUS, BAIBEN TOOK HIS BICYCLE. TINN SIT INTHE BACK AND HUG BAIBEN TIGHT. IN THAT NIGHT THE ONLY THINGS WITNESS THERE SCRE COMMUTE WAS MOON AND LONEY STREET LIGHTS. AFTER  1 HOUR COMMUTE BOTH OF THEM REACH THEIR DESTINATION BUT TO THERE UNLUCKY THEY CAN'T WATCH THAT LAKE BECAUSE IT WAS CROWDED. AS MUCH AS THEY TRIED, THEY COULDN'T MADE IT. BOTH OF THEM DISAPPOINTED AND THE SAD NESS IN BAIBENS EYES WAS PARAMOUNT.AT LAST THEY REACH THE ORPHANAGE AND BEFORE THEY DEPART TINN HOLDS HIS HANDS.

Tinn- Baiben, waht's wrong?

Baiben - I can't make it. I am sorry.

Tinn- It's ok. Whatever happen was not your fault and don't be sorry.

Baiben- But I can't keep up my promise.

Tinn- Baiben some times future holds for us something beyond our imagination and we are for some eternal creatures to know the plans of fate. Don't be sad .

baiben - Don't you are disappointed because of me.

Tinn- I was disappointed but it was not in that sense like you think. But all our efforts became futile and that is why I am sad. Don't cry, my rugged bestie is not a crybaby and if someone see us they will laugh at you.

Baiben -As long as you are with me, I am not bothered about other things.

Tinn- Oh then, shall I leave to my room?