~Introduction~

Down by the forest, home afar from the Lust Ring, it was a beautiful night, the blue light shines down the glowing trees and grass, sparkling  dust flies in the air. The atmosphere was sounded by the waves from the lake, and the breeze from the wind. But then suddenly, something glowed in the grass, a pink spark flashed onto the tips of the blue hued grass. Then, it began to form into something else, it transforms into a small thing, much like a small child. Her upper body was normal, but her lower part didn't have legs, it instead had a glowing tail that sparkles, much what a ghost has. she had horns, short hair, and a pink outfit, capturing all her aesthetics, she was a wandering small young spirit, came into Hell's ground.

Soon, she wakes up, floats up in the air to observe her surroundings, she seems fond of what she sees, a nice blue forest that looks peaceful for her.

"Wow, it's so pretty, is..This really the Lust Ring?"

She asked, she begin to float around, passing by the trees and the bushes, she saw the flowers that bloom in the light, which she takes a look at, she loves many of these adorable bloomed flowers. The small spirit sniffs one of them, it was fresh, and smells like the lavender scent.

The small spirit kept looking around, enjoying the forest, seemingly having a great time while she flies around the trees and crashes into bushes, she played around all of what was inside the nature life, giggling to herself. But then, she heard something, which didn't sound so cheery at all, she heard crying, it was from another child, and it seems to come from where she was, but in a different direction from afar.

She decided to follow the crying, and shortly, she found the source. It was coming from another child who was fair different from her. He had blue fluff that resembles almost like cottom candy, his eyes glow both yellow and green. and his features was if he was a breed of a bull or a rooster, or something. The small spirit approached the sad child.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

The child suddenly was startled by her appearance, he backed away from her.

"G-Get back!"

The small spirit backs up, was a little hurt from the comment, even if it was not intentional. The blue child stops to notice her, and realized what he did.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry..I thought you were someone else, I didn't mean to be mean."

He said, feeling ashamed. The small spirit smiled, showing understanding to him.

"It's okay, I'm sorry to startle you, I heard you crying, and I wanted to see, why were you crying?"

She asked, The blue child had a sad look, he looked back to where the forest ends. The distance shown a castle, shining as the tallest building ever. Filimena stared at it, astonished by it.

"Wow, Is..This the castle of the Lust Ring?"

The blue child nods.

"I left home after my father embarrassed me in front of everyone for being too soft, he...Wanted me to dance with one of the girls in a traditional dance, but I was scared, and didn't know how, so..I made a big deal and ran away."

He sat down on a log, still kept his arm tight around himself.

"It's...Not that I don't want to, It's just...I'm under pressure, and I was nervous, I've never danced with a girl before, and father was forcing me to do it, or else he'll think I'm a failure of being the Prince of his Ring."

"Prince?"

The small Spirit said, wondering what he's talking about.

"Yes, The future prince of the Lust Ring, I'm next in the throne, and my father expected me to be like him with all those harsh traditions to do before my years go up, I still have decades to process my goals and responsibility. I couldn't do one thing, and that was to dance."