~Difficult Day~

In the Lust Ring, Asmodeus and Filimena were at the forest, their favorite spot to go, and they sit back under the moonlight. They were having a picnic with sandwiches and some fruit, even juices of their favorite flavor. The two were joyfully chatting, laughing and ramble too much. Filimena had an apple stuck in her mouth while Asmodeus chats around about how today was, she laughed, almost choked on a piece she accidentally swallowed about chewing. He helps her by patting her on the back to spit it out. The two laughed some more. Once there were done with the food, they lay on the blanket.

"Who knew having lunch at night was a nice idea."

"Well, it's always night, so we live it while it lasts."

Filimena chuckles. She then sees a shooting star come across the sky, she gasped.

"Oh! Ozzie, a shooting star!"

Asmodeus sees what she's talking about.

"Oh jeez, you still believe the tales of wishing upon the star?"

"Well, if you wish it within your heart, it'll eventually come true!"

She then crossed her fingers, closed her eyes, by what Asmodeus sees, she trying to think of something. He found it pretty funny she still acts like a child, even after decades of knowing her.

"Well, what do you wish for?"

Filimena looks at him with a smile.

"I can't tell you, it's a secret, you'll ruin it."

"Come on, I want to hear, please?"

She shakes her head.

"Nope! Can't tell you, wishes are to be kept inside who grants it."

Asmodeus frowns, but then tries to do something to get her to talk, he leans close to her with puppy eyes.

"Pleeeeeeaaaasssse, for meeeeee!!"

The two were acting like children, so much for think Filimena was mostly. Filimena tries not to give in by those eyes of his. But what made it harder of what he did next, he then tickles her with his fingers, the one thing is that she's extremely ticklish. She laughs when he runs his fingers all over her, she couldn't take it, even if she tried, she eventually gives in to him.

"Okay! I'll tell you, but only for you okay?"

She said, and takes a breath, Asmodeus was interested to hear what it was she wished for.

"Well, I do wish if at any chance, there will be love and compassion all over Hell, real feelings, and everyone that can love each other."

She said, Asmodeus didn't know how to really say about it, quite not what to expect, but wasn't all too fond of it. Filimena looks at him.

"Don't you wish that there can be love placed in a place like this, so that we don't have to worry too much of hatred and cruelty?"

Asmodeus hasn't had too much to say, the two just sit in silence for a moment.

"Well...I wish, but Hell isn't really a place where we could find that, we could, but it'll be hard."

Filimena looks at him with hopeful eyes.

"Don't you want to not have to deal with seeing people alone and fighting, think about it, if there's more love in this world, we don't have to deal with anger, all the bullying, and the violence, maybe someday, Hell can be a better place."

"Fei, I know you want to think that way, but you can't change Hell from what it is, even if you try, it's just the same cruel place where people who did bad things die to here. It's a prison for awful people, I wouldn't really keep my hopes up like that."