~Fairground~

Asmodeus and Filimena stared out the sky, sharing their last moments together before Filimena had to leave. The gentle cold breeze blows on them, and Filimena never takes her eyes off the sky. She felt her eyes water, thinking that she has to spent her time back at home. She knew sh

Filimena at night was remembering what Asmodeus told her, that thought sticks with her, she knew how important it was, and wondered how it's going to work, giving she had no experiences for what being a queen will give her. She tries to think positivity about this, the sense of Asmodeus was the only thing that she didn't feel panicked. She didn't want to let him down, she knew how important it was to rule over this city alone, if she could try, she might be able to handle it easier than she thought. The whole marriage was starting to become more of a serious task more than really a special celebration as it seems.

Being a new ruler's wife is a complicated matter, she thought of some imaginations of herself, pictured as the new queen of Lust. She's have to go through hard labor or live in life of royalty. It wasn't something she'd knew it was going to be. But Asmodeus had reasons why he wanted to do this, not just saving his reputation, but also to be with her. She knew he'd cared so much about her, and their love was natural, the only problem would if others would get if they shown it outside or inside. Filimena was a little nervous, and quite afraid of the outcome, she even avoided trying to touch him too much, or even kiss him, because of what's happening, she feared something might happen if not too careful. However, this will only drive her even deeper. She had to stop worrying and be happy she's finally getting the chance to be with someone she grew with for years.

It's now a week away before the wedding. Almost close to the big day, and still, lots need to get done, almost everything that has been prepared, however, today was a break for Filimena as she had already made plans for today this morning. While she had waited for May to do the spell that could help her, today, May had invited her over to the Greed Ring to go to the grand reopening of Loo-Loo Land. But after hearing it, Filimena wasn't sure if she must go, considering Asmodeus's feelings towards the Ring and what had happened to him there. She almost wants to cancel it because of it, but May promised her to only bring her for a few minutes or an hour, she always promises, and yet things go wrong. May however says it wouldn't this time, she recently was trying to be more responsible with Filimena, as the old fashion way of consulting with this, Filimena had no choice but to go, only because May wants her to. She only accepted it so that May could help her get back earlier or not cause her any trouble.

Soon the girls made it to the ring by May's gateway of her own wing. The two made it to the gate where the park begins. A bunch of Imps were there, enjoying some games and riding on the attractions, it was hard to walk through at first, given to how many people there were for this reopening of the park. it even has some valentines day decoration already on board, which Filimena does find wholesome that some do care for this holiday. Eventually, the two made it in the middle of the park, and May was intrigued to try some of the rides.

"Alright May, let's just be quick here, I don't really want to stick around too much here."

"Oh don't worry, it's just a super short trip! Man, I can't wait to try out that rollercoaster, said to be so fast that your skin burns into ashes!"

"Slow down now, let's not go too crazy, How about something smaller."

She looks around and then sees a carousel, it was moving along the lullaby of the ride, and the horses gallop the set as it spins gracefully.

 "How about here, this looks fun."

She points over to the carousel, but May wasn't too fond of that choice.

"Ugh! Why must you have to go for the lame rides?"

"Oh come on, lighten up that mood, it's nice and fun, I love that ride actually, so we can do other rides after this okay."