~Unexpected Visit~

Filimena traveled to the Lust Ring, finds the location to Kira's place, she was a little worried when Kia told her about her recent behavior lately, she never once thought she would act like this. Granted, it's been some time since she had seen the twins while focusing of her relationship. Soon after floating down to the doorstep, she then calmly knocks on the door. There wasn't a response for over a long minute, Filimena tries after to hope Kira's Home.

But then, after a third one, she finally heard someone.

"Go Away! I'm not coming out!"

A voice shouted back, almost made Filimena flinch, she knew it was Kira's voice, yes, definitely she's home, just as she thought. Filimena couldn't stay quiet for long.

"Kira! It's me, Fei, your sister sent me here, she told me about your situation, I wanted to know what's wrong."

Filimena answered, nothing happened, as there was a moment of silence, until Filimena heard the doorknob turn a little, and made a small creek as the door was slowly opened partly. Filimena saw on the crack was an eyeball, she could see the part of kira's face, but something about seems off. She had rings over her eyes, and there was hair on her face as if she haven't brushed it for awhile. They still glow from her dim room however.

"F-Fei?"

She weakly said, her voice was a little shaky, she sounded scared which Filimena wasn't understanding from her tone, let her a little quiet, but she continues.

"Yes, It's me, I'm here, don't worry, do you mind opening the door further?"

Filimena asked trying to be polite, but Kira shook her head quickly.

"No, I can't come out, I don't want to! please, I'm just..not ready yet."

"Kira, what's going on? your sister sent me here for a reason, I want to know what's wrong, please answer, I promise to never tell."

"...I know you won't..But the others might, so no, I can't let you come in, it's not a good time."

She tries to close the door, but Filimena grabs it to stop her, Kira weeps after seeing her hand stop her grasp.

"Please Kira, I can help, don't shut me out, I want to talk, please talk to me, if you won't tell, I can't help you. I've helped you always, you can't hide this."

There was only staring, Kira looks down, and then tears fell slowly after, small weeps could be heard. Filimena looks at her, seeing her in so much distraught.

"Kira?...Are you crying?.."

Kira didn't answer her, until she slowly opens the door, revealing herself. Filimena saw her full appearance for the first time, she wore a pink robe, and looks in a bad condition, She had so much makeup spilled onto her face because of her tears washing them away, Her hair was rough and wasn't even put together at all, and her mouth was covered what looks to be ice cream. Filimena was in shock when seeing her like this.

"K-Kira? What happened to you?"

Kira still kept crying, and suddenly, she hugs her tightly. Filimena almost lost her balance by the force of Kira's embrace."

"it...It wasn't suppose to happen like this, I didn't know until..."

She stuttered while sobbing, Filimena was scared when she heard her crying uncontrollably, she then pulls her away to lead her inside. Filimena closes the door and turns back to see Kira still crying, tears were falling down the floor, and Filimena steps in to comfort her.

"Kira, what's going on? You're not making any sense, please let me understand."

She uses her magic to give her a tissue, Kira uses it to clear off her tears. Kira still weeps, moves away the extra hair that fell onto her face, Filimena places her hands onto her shoulders.