~Helping out a Friend~

Filimena and Sparkles J made it to the Pride Ring thanks to Filimena's magic to get them there quickly than intended. They found themselves in the streets of the Pentagram City full of demons. The two passed through, and Sparkles J looks around, quite stunned by the looks of the city.

"Woah, I mean, it's been a long time since I've come back here, but I didn't think it'd be different after years of being away from here.

Sparkles J joked, and taps Filimena with her elbow.

"Oh yes, lots have changes, if it's decades away. So, you're saying Ace is in the main mall?"

She asked, sparkles J nods and points over to a different direction.

"Yes, right over there, I remember him going to that specific area, this mall Jas loads of stuff there, so there's no denying he's there."

She said as she pulls her hand to drag her through the street and ran through the racing track of cars, all the cars stopped and some crashed in random places. The demons screams in anger after the two made it safely and make their way to the mall. The mall was packed with demons, both outside and inside, they two inside the automatic doors to see the inside. It definitely was like a regular mall, but instead was filled with hellish things and clothes, most were all today's standards of technology and shops, even some Vox merch. Sparkles J looks around like a hawk, trying to find who she was looking for, until she found something in the distance.

"There!"

She said, dragging Filimena along with her. They two were now in the deep heart of the mall, and his behind the fountain. Sparkles J took a peek to see someone, there he was, a man in a dark grayish jacket with a red skull on it was Ace, one of Verosika's workers, who was entering inside a rock metal shop.

"Okay, once we get there youll have to use this to help me."

She shows her the microphone headset, Filimena looks at it in confusion.

"Huh? Communication?"

"Yeah, so it's easily to get the hang here, you just tell me some advices and that's it, now I'm going in, follow me, and don't get caught okay!"

She said as she brings Filimena with her and takes her to where the shop was. She then stops her, and places her behind the wall.

"Alright, just tell me what to do, and make sure I don't screw this up, I owe you one!"

"W-Wait a moment-"

Filimena didn't have time to say anything after sparkles J gives her headphones with a microphone on it. She heads inside the shop, and Filimena sighs as she puts them on. She carefully peeks over art he window to see her inside the shop. Sparkles J however, stood frozen as she sees Ace checking out some clothes, she was too nervous to walk up.

"What's the matter?"

Filimena asked, sparkles J fixes up the bud from her ear, heard her voice and quickly replied.

"I'm j-just...Well, observing, or maybe a little nervous, it's the first I've came up to him in some time, I don't know how to do this, I kinda went too far, I can't do it!"

"It's okay, just stay calm, and walk up to him, let him know you're there, it's fine to be nervous, just don't overthink it."

Sparkles J listens, and takes a huge breath before slowly walking up to him cautiously and carefully. She puts put a smile once she slowly reaches her hand to where his shoulder was. Ace was too busy looking through the clothes until Sparkles J accidentally walks up against him for creeping up too close. They landed up bumped into each other and almost fell onto the floor. Ace sees who it was when he turns his head, he saw Sparkles J, and so recognized her.