~The Dream~

At night, where the forest of the Lust Ring was, a young prince, Asmoudeus, walks cautiously around the forest. He's trying to hide the mysterious spirit that he spoke to before, it has been a few days since their interaction, he couldn't stop thinking about her. There, he found the spot where the two met, he looks around, finding to find the young spirit.

"Filimena?"

He calls for her name, there wasn't an answer. He tries again, but still, nothing. He felt hopeless when he spirit, Filimena, wasn't coming to see him, there was no sight of her anywhere. He knew it was too good to be true, until, something comes up behind him in the bush.

"Hello!"

A voice calls out, then Asmodeus got startled and fell back onto the grass. He looks up to see Filimena in the bush. She giggles, she thought his reaction was funny. Instead of being angry, he was happy to see here as promised.

"Filimena! You came! I didn't think you'd actually come."

"I never break a promise, I miss seeing you."

She flies over to him, and gave him a big tight hug. He blushed a little, and the kids laughed. They soon let go and looked at each other in the grass.

"So how have you been?"

Asmodeus looks up at the sky, thinks about his day he experienced.

"Well...Not much, just my family doing more pressuring on me sorta way thing."

Filimena was confused.

"What happened?"

"My father is thinking about setting me up for marriage, but I told him I wasn't ready to meet my future bride, he was furious that I was speaking my truth, and I haven't met who it was my family want me to marry. I just couldn't deal with such weight to already be in an arrange marriage, what if she's rude or just likes to bully me? If she's crazy, or something much worse."

Filimena listens to him rambling, and turns over to hold his own hand. Asmodeus looks at her.

"I don't think you should go with it."

Filimena said, Asmodeus had a sad look on his face.

"But..I have to, he said if I don't, I'll never be king one day, he's always giving me too much to hold, which includes me having to marrying someone I barely know, all royal families do that."

"It doesn't have to be you to do it, if you don't want to marry someone you don't know, you shouldn't, you should live how you want to live."

Asmodeus was touched, but he knows how his father will be if he talks back or perhaps say anything to refuse this idea, he'll probably do something harsh towards him. But when he sees her face, he felt a little nervous.

"...I wish that was simple."

The two stared up at the stars, even if they were not really the burning sparks in space, they almost resemble them too well. The fluffy clouds almost cover the giant light, almost much like a moon. They were relaxed, harmonized by the beauty of it.

"I do love to watch the night skies, they help me calm down from all my troubles."

"It's...Beautiful, I didn't think Hell would have that."

Filimena was amazed, didn't realized how the night in the Lust Ring really was when she first arrived. Much like a spirit who never really experience life in Hell, they were some things that do astonished her, and also while with Asmodeus, when she looked at him, her heart flutters.

"Can I ask, when you become king, what do you suppose you want to do?"

Asmodeus looks at her, and looks back up in the sky.