~Marriage~

Asmodeus and Filimena were at the forest in their favorite spot, after many years of coming here, this was the last time Filimena will step foot to Hell until her years of staying in her home is up. Filimena had to leave back to the spirit for another few years before stepping back into Hell to do more magic tasks. She never wanted to go home, her compassion to Hell was growing over the years, and when hearing her last day is up, she couldn't help but to think it was the saddest time for her. They decided on their last time spending together was to seat by the tree where we've locked eyes with.

Asmodeus and Filimena stared out the sky, sharing their last moments together before Filimena had to leave. The gentle cold breeze blows on them, and Filimena never takes her eyes off the sky. She felt her eyes water, thinking that she has to spent her time back at home. She knew she will miss Asmodeus, her only friend she'd made, and the first she shared her sight with.

"...So...This is really it? Your last day before going away for another few decades?"

Filimena slowly nods.

"..I don't want to go home..I even don't want to leave this place, or you, these decades have been a journey, knowing I must go back and miss out on what other possible things might come out."

"..I don't want you to go either..But I guess spirits can't be here before they disappear for staying too long."

"...Sometimes, I wish I was mortal, so that I don't have to deal with going back to the spirit realm, and also the others...We had such great times together."

"Yeah, you and I have been friends for so long, I'm surprised we've stayed like this in our entire lives."

The two sat in silence, Filimena looks at him, bashful after looking at him. She blushed, didn't know what to say to him. But then, she speaks up.

"...Asmodeus, there's...Something I want to say."

Asmodeus looks down to her.

"What is it?"

He asked, then Filimena floats up from her spot and gets in front of him.

"If we don't see each other again, I figure...I should tell you something...It's important..When I first met you, it was...Such an amazing moment I've had, having you as my friend was so much to me, after growing up with no one to guide me, to support me...Or to do anything. You are someone I've loved having in my life, and I want you to know something...Deep down I kept from you, and I want to be honest with them."

"Filimena, go on, what is it you gotta say?"

Filimena was too afraid to say anything at this point. She stares into his eyes, and she was shaken to the fact of what she was about to say to him. Asmodeus awaits for her answer, confused by her state.

"Fei? Are you..Okay?"

"I...I love...L-Love..."

She stutters, couldn't make much sense, until, she finally spoke up.

"I love....T-The times we had together, and I wish we could cherish more one day."

Asmodeus was touched by that, he smiled warmly. It wasn't what she had in mind, she completely messed up on the real thing she was going to say. She wanted to repeat it but then Asmodeus hugs her tightly. She felt his own body against her, blushed, and slowly, she comes to hug him too.

"We will one day...You have been a great friend."

The two stayed like this, Filimena felt her heart ache. They didn't want to leave each other, but it was already time for Filimena to leave. She walks away to head back to where she came from, her figure was slowly disappearing, she looks back to Asmodeus, who waved her goodbye. She did the same, smiled, knowing the two will see each other once again, someday

~Marriage Of Asmodeus~ (Updated)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें