~Unravel~

That evening, Filimena and Asmodeus were at the pool, Filimena looks up at the stars as Asmodeus was occupying himself as he ducked himself with the water. He brushes off his soaking fur yo see Filimena, who hasn't stopped staring at the sky. Lately today, she was acting strange, with her distancing herself who getting donuts, talking about the premiere, and even whatever they've done today. Filimena looks at her hand, glancing it, wondering what still happened when she touched Asmodeus. Asmodeus swims over to Filimena from behind.

"Hey, you okay?"

He had his hand onto her, gently caresses her arms, Filimena sighs a little.

"Uh, yes, I'm okay, just distracted on things."

"Oh? Is it this about today?"

"Eh, kind of, I don't know, I feel weird, I can't understand why."

She turns around to him.

"I couldn't stop thinking about certain things, like earlier. I don't know what had happened, has your face ever burn up when I touched you before?"

Asmodeus shook his head, clearly it was the first time he felt that way before.

"No, that's the first time, I don't know why, but I'm sure it's me."

"Are you sure?"

Filimena asked, making sure if his word is sincere.

"My blood boils hot, so sometimes it reacts, even burns up my skin, but, not like that much. I wouldn't worry too much, it was just a small miss up."

He then gently sees her up, Filimena could feel the strong arms carrying her. His arms wrapped around her, and she was too small compare to him. Her face was pink, nervous of what he did.

"Now, come on, just relax together, shall we?"

Soft music could be heard from the radio, Asmodeus begins to swim around as Filimena hangs on to him. She clings onto his chest, and looks down to see them both spinning and twirling in the warm water. Asmodeus looks down at her, and held onto one of her hands, rubs with his finger. She blushes further, and stood still, not knowing what to do but to stare at the lord himself.

"You know, you're always super beautiful when you glow."

Her hair and tail glow along the water, creating a huge pink hue, her heart marks on her cheeks glow as well, she was really in deep emotion by his word. She raises a shy smirk.

Then, the moment led to Asmodeus slowly looking into her eyes, he lifts her chin up to gently press his lips against hers. Filimena's tail turns into a twisted curl, she slowly had her arms around him. The two had their moment, Filimena leans against to Asmodeus, making him sit on a step of the pool. It was passionate, but slow, the tune of the music was smooth and light, giving it the noises of a classic piano. Filimena had her fingertips onto one of his feathers on his head, as Asmodeus had his hand onto her cheek. It was going as Filimena imagined, bringing her nostalgia of her past memories of their dates, it's been awhile since she had that, normally she was always scared or nervous of these kinds of things, but in the same time, she missed the feeling of what love was with Asmodeus. But, all came to an end when Asmodeus began to scream in pain, Filimena heard him and stops as he backs away, covered his mouth with his hand.

Filimena was shocked by his sudden change of reaction, and tries to see what happened just now.

"What's the matter! Are you okay?"

Asmodeus pants, tries to cool off whatever happened in his mouth, he grabs a glass of water nearby the edge of the pool to help him. He gulps it all, and the glass was now empty with only ice cubes that remain in it.