~Emergency~

Filimena was unconscious from the intense pain, she was out for a couple of hours, before her eyes woke her up in Ozzie's room. she lays on a comfy bed, and wear a nightgown with a warm blanket over her lower half of her body. She didn't remember what happened after another blackout she had in the car ride, she rubs her eyes, but also noticed the bandages on her chest, covering her black spread. She then heard the door open, and there the doctor came in, a goat demon with a candle on his head, and was wearing glasses.

He noticed her waking up, and gave her a welcoming smile.

"Ah, hello there, I'm Dr. Hooveburn, I see you had a pretty nice nap, I apologize to be disturbing, but I would like to give you some questions."

Filimena felt her head spin, she wasn't feeling well of late.

"What happened?...Where's Asmodeus, May, anyone?"

"Oh! don't worry, we're inside the bedroom, He had to rush you over to here to call me over to treat you, you really were in quite a condition, I've never seen someone to have that kind of illness before, but you've come to the right place!"

he tries to put on a cheery attitude for her, But Filimena wasn't too fond of it since herself is still hurting from the inside.

"Eh, anyway, I'm going to try helping you get better, while your other friends are occupied with something else, well, as they said."

Then the door swings open, revealing to be Fizzarolli, making a grand entrance.

"Fei! Oh, thank god you're okay, Asmodeus told me to come over, and so I did."

He talked as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, it's good to see you too Fizz."

"Ah, well, I'll give you some medicine to help with ya, I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

He said as he checks his clipboard and leaves to the door. Filimena looks at Fizzarolli.

"Well gee, quite a shocker to see how it all happened, you were going crazy with Mammon."

"..Fizz, What happened? I couldn't remember what did happened, all I saw was only pitch black."

"Well, we were performing, and Mammon was there, we saw you trying to get your necklace and it broke, so..That's when you attacked him, and also you got sick,Asmodeus panicked and had to to take you to the hospital. Man, When he came back, he was extremely worried about you. and Also, your necklace..I'm sorry about that happening."

Filimena was starting to feel down about it, but also pained by her chest.

"I...I never hurt anyone, that wasn't me..I don't know what happened, Whatever I did, it wasn't me."

"What..Are you talking about?"

Fizzarolli wasn't understanding what she means when she said it wasn't her, brutally attacking Mammon. When she blacked out from her anger, something else was in the way that imposes her to do it. Then the pain comes back to her chest, it was too unbearable to ignore, she tries to open the bandage to see the mark on her chest, but Fizzarolli stops her before she could do that.

"Oh, I don't think you should do that, you have to wait until..Whatever it is to heal."

"...Where's Asmodeus?"

"He's back with May, trying to figure out about your "incident" he was pretty worried there after you passed out. He sent me here to help you keep accompanied."

"Oh...What's happening to me, I...Just wanted this to be over..."

"Fei, calm down, I'm here now, you can tell me anything. Now, I know it's not really accurate in the conversation, but you did put up quite a punch on him!"