~Happily Together~

Two months later, taking place in the ocean, a giant cruise ship swims down through the waves, it was sunset, and the clouds afloat up on the tangerine burnt amber sky. The cruise was clearly from the Lust Ring, there were a bunch of succubi, partying, drinking, and enjoying the pools. Music was playing, and it could be heard from far away. It's the trip for the Honeymoon, Asmodeus and Filimena had tickets to be overseas in Hell's seas. After their marriage, they got their break to spend some quality time together, so far, it's been a success. Asmodeus and Filimena were inside the cruise, in their own room,  Asmodeus was on the bed, awaiting for Filimena to change in the bathroom.

"Ozzie, I don't know about this, I don't feel this fits me well."

Filimena said while trying on something while in closed doors. Asmodeus chuckles a bit.

"Oh come on Fei, it's not that bad, besides, you have to wear it for the party, everyone knows that."

"Yes, but don't you think it's a little too skimpy? I don't feel as if it's right."

"Well, just show it to me, I will be the judge of that."

He insisted on seeing how Filimena would look in some sort of outfit Asmodeus picked for her. Filimena was subconscious with the outfit of choice, but she decided to put it up for the party, and it is their honeymoon after all. So Filimena gathers up her courage to showcase Asmodeus. Filimena wore a dress that's much like Asmodeus's outfit, but it had more unique takes with the heart pieces and the crystal bits. The dress was small, and it was mixed with the colors of blue, purple, and of course pink. Filimena was bashful when she's wearing it, But Asmodeus stares at her, he blushed hard at the sight of her like this.

"Wow! I didn't think it'd turn out like that."

Filimena groans, trying to stretch the dress out as it was almost squeezing her waist.

"Are you sure it fits? Would people noticed of how this outfit is?"

"Hey, come on now, you look gorgeous, I think everyone will like it, I must say, I definitely love the look on you, it suit you."

He teased her, His flirtation made her bashful and she pushed him on the bed.

"Oh stop it with that!"

She said playfully, Asmodeus laughs as She heads out of the door.

"Well we better go, the others are waiting."

She said as Asmodeus hurries himself to follow her out of the room. The two had to take the elevator to make it up to the top floor, and head upstairs to where the party was. This was extremely crowded with succubi as they dance and drink, there was a lot of activity going on, Filimena follows Asmodeus through the line of people, she even wanders off to the end of the cruise. Asmodeus had to go to the bar and buys some drinks while Filimena observes the party going around. She sees that everyone was there, even some that she knew. Kira and Kia were at the pools and both had some drinks in their hands, Kira had to drink some normal orange juice with mange slices in it due to her pregnancy. Sparkles J was dancing with Ace, after a few days of spending more time with her, Filimena and Sparkles gotten more time to spent and became friends, she even helped her have a date with Ace in peace. She sees them having fun, happy that she got to hang with someone she always wanted. As in for May, she was at the ramp watching over the sea, who just finished drinking her glass, until someone approaches to her. a man steps forward to her with shades, he was a chill grin on his face. he was flirting with her, but May wasn't all into it until he offers her a drink. May did accept it, but pushes him aside and runs back into the dance-floor.

Filimena chuckles as she continues to walk through the very end of the ramp, she watches the sky was the sun was slowly coming down. Her hair blows through the way, and she stretches out her wings a little. She enjoyed the sight like this, and the sounds of waves are soothing for her to hear. Asmodeus tries to find Filimena, he soon found her quicker than except while passing through the crowd. He heads over to where Filimena was with two glasses in his hands.

"Your drinks my lady~"

He hands one to Filimena, she laughs and takes it from him.

"Thank you, you're too kind."

The glass was a Strawberry Mimosa, she takes one sip, not so much for the alcohol, but she loved the flavor of strawberries. The two stared out to the sunset together, and they held hands too. Filimena looks up at him.

"Asmodeus, Can I ask something?"

Asmodeus looks down to her.

"Yes?"

"I've been thinking...What do you suppose might happen? We're now two rulers of our Ring, and we've gotten loads of things to catch up until we get back, do you think we might have time for things like this?"

She asked, Asmodeus thinks about it, and then looks back at her.

"I'm sure we'll take care of everything when we get back, for now, let's enjoy our time, it's our honeymoon Fei, so we can't talk about work."

"Oh, right! Silly me, of course."

But then, she thought about another thing to say, and decided to ask Asmodeus again.

"Do you think our life together will be perfect? How long do you think we can last for? I don't know what the future might hold, what do you think?"

"I think it's fair to say things are changing, but..Our love doesn't, if anything happens, something bad even, that's not going to happen. As long as we're happy, everything's good."

He lays his hand onto her shoulder.

"And I can finally settle down, settle with the one I so love right here!"

Filimena blushed.

"Oh, you're too much!"

She then flaps her wings to fly up to his level, and the two locked their lips together. The sun shines the water, directing to where the two were, the loud music and cheering from the crowd wasn't the main focus to them, as they enjoy being around each other. After their marriage, they don't even know what the future might hold, they don't know the possibilities of what might come out for them. Filimena was always worried about the future, but she knows as long as Asmodeus is with her, she knows she's okay, and she can't let any bad feelings getting in the way. The cruise ship leaves forward, sailing through the waves into the sun before it goes down, making the whole dusk sky into a lunar color to bring out all the stars.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for Reading!

This was a huge step from the original, I didn't really make too much progress as I hoped for this, but I did my best to create a perfect follow-up from the last project. So I do hope you've enjoyed this sequel of Filimena's and Asmodeus's love life journey, and also some horror themes to make some parts of the story interesting.

So yeah, it's a troublesome story to create, but I'm happy it's done, So Happy Valentines day! and once again, thanks for reading!