~Plans Afloat~

A few days later, it was time for things yo get started. Filimena pays a visit back at the Lust Ring for some help on the first step of the wedding preparations. Fizzarolli greeted her as she came, all the succubi were preparing some decorations and plans for the wedding, it was a long run, but most got everything done, Fizzarolli and more spent their time discussing the choices of decorations, the choices of flowers, the choices of food, and everything. The wedding date is around a month, so they've got a lot of work to clean up. Filimena was glad to have fizzarolli as his partner for this occasion, everyday she sees this silly jester becoming a right-hand man just helping a fiancee for a friend. Fizzarolli was energetic during the time of spending around the place together, but it was worth the time to get everything clear and checked for the road.

Fizzarolli directed the succubi around to decorate by choice of what Filimena needs. Some carried out the plants to place as artifacts or display, one unfortunately while carrying one of the pot of plants was chomped for lunch. After the decorations was completed, Fizzarolli and Filimena admire the looks of the cathedral.

"Well color me interest and razzle and dazzle in glitz and glam! This is perfect! Once we everything done, we're surely gonna get this done!"

"Oh yes, it looks wonderful, thank you for letting me help out."

"Sure thing! Also, we must go to the store to buy you a good dress, we need the most expensive one to get!"

Fizzarolli drags her away, and the two now head outside the cathedral to get a few things. Fizzarolli and Filimena stop by at a shop where they were displays of wedding dresses all over, they had to go to a different ring due to the Lust Ring not having much relating to those topics. Fizzarolli let her in first as she walks inside the shop.

"Oh yeah, someone needs to see you in the dressing room, a fashionable babe needs you for choosing the right dress, be quick though, she's a little fuzzy."

He chuckles, Filimena looks over to see a succubus, who seems to dress in very expensive things and had glasses, walks down to her, and takes a long look at her.

"Ah, you must come with me, we've got some dresses to choose!"

She grabs her hand, and off the two they go with fizzarolli to be the last to stand after watching her leave the area. The woman brings her in a special room, she snapped her fingers to have other workers come in with equipment to design and measure base of Filimena.

"So, you must be a newly wed woman who's likely going to be married in the Lust Ring? Oh honey, you must be the first to have that, I can't remember there being one there when I first lived here."

"Uh..Heh, Yeah, I guess so."

"So, who's this handsome fellow you'll be marrying?"

She asked, Filimena remembered what Asmodeus said, and decided to refuse answering it.

"It's a secret, I can't really tell you."

"Ah, secrets, okay, fair, ladies! Get going with the making of the dress!"

She shouted, the workers hurried themselves, and starts working together to make the dress they need for her. The workers move around like rabbits, bouncing around as they measure and grab all the fabric and small pieces to decorate. It takes minutes, until finally, the dress was complete. Filimena sees the dress, was stunned how it was made in seconds. The designers showcases the dress to Filimena.

"Well, what do you think dear? You know we are best in dresses because of their top notch speed!"

Filimena sees it, and looks closely at it, she admired everything about it.