~The Mark~

"Holy crap!"

May shouted once she sees the mark on Filimena's chest, the black spread kept going around her upper part.

"It just appeared last night, I don't know what it is, it hurts when you touched it."

"Have any idea how it happened?"

"Well, while me and Asmodeus were decorating, I felt down after still experiencing on these horrible nightmares, they've gotten worse to the point I can feel them being real. It's not all, I was so much trauma that I was getting frustrated easily towards others, even Asmodeus...I felt horrible, I don't know what's wrong with me, and now I have this think on my chest, the premiere is tonight, and if anyone sees me like this, they'll question that."

"Well okay, now I don't really know how it is, I've never seen this before."

"Anything going on in the spell, is it ready?"

May bit her lip, looking at her expression, she knew it wasn't the case.

"How can it still be long, I can't handle this, it's getting worse."

"I know, I'm doing the best I could, I'll tell you that, if by any chance, I can work more on that spell faster than before, and after you're done with the premiere, we can try it out."

"You've said it the last time, just please have it done, I just want this to be over."

May sighs, Filimena looks at her chest in worry, but then may got o ne idea she could try.

"Hey actually, let me see if I could try this."

She then spawns out her scythe, Filimena noticed it and became worried.

"Uh, what are you doing."

She said, but then, May uses the scythe to blast a beam of magic onto her chest. It sends a huge impact onto her, creating a wave of humongous pain to her as she screams.

She grids her teeth, the pain was powerful for her, even with all that, it didn't do anything to change the mark on her chest, it still remains.

"Shoot, I thought it's going to work."

"Well clearly it didn't. Blasting it isn't making things better."

She stood up and covers the mark with her top part of her dress.

"Look, I just need more time, I promise when I say to do the spell after the show, it can save up some time, you just need to wear like a scarf or a different outfit."

Filimena looks at the mark, it still stings her, she sighs. She knew the performance is tonight, and she couldn't let anyone see this, but what choice does she have at this point.

"I'll think of something, just please try to be quick with the spell."

May nods.

"I can't promise as I said, but I'll do my best."

Their conversation soon ends as May leaves her be, Filimena was left alone to do most of her thinking on tonight's showdown and the mark. She thinks of ideas of how she can hide this mark, she remembered the makeup bag she had, it was a gift from Kira last year. She normally doesn't wear makeup all too much, but she loves the brand and the style each come with. She then goes with that idea to try and put some makeup on it, she heads to the bathroom and grabs the makeup bag, which thankfully it's filled with choices she could use for this. She begins the session to cover the mark, but once she touched it with a brush, it begins to sting, she hurts her, but pain isn't stopping her. She had to force herself to paint over the mark with everything she has, blending in the blush, the brightener, the foundation, and even the face powder. She mixes them together, it was a mess, but she soon managed to do it, the progress of making it not too obvious was almost a winning point. she was surprised by the final result.