~The Abnormal Morning~

The warm weather of a morning rise once more came, the red sky seem as demons all over go do their normal ruthless routines, May teleported to her cousin's window with an author, she was going to do the alarm trick on a certain someone. She floats over to where Filimena normally sleeps, but not knowing once she pulls the blanket away and let's out a huge noise of the horn.

"Rise and Shine! Get up! You've some some Cupid stuff to do!"

May said, but noticed Filimena wasn't here, she was confused, frowned even.

"Fei?"

She said, looked around, but shrugged.

"Ah I see, she probably got up early, eh, I'll just find her."

She said to herself, decided to go and find her, she floats around in her apartment room, until she heard snoring. She turns to see something that wasn't what May expected at all.

Filimena was on the floor, sleeping, seems the started experience somehow puts her to sleep. She lays on the floor with the broken glass, some got onto her hair.

"What the hell?"

May floats over to her, she sees her face which her eyes are darken from the crying or the sleepless hours she had last night. She shakes her to bit.

"Fei, hey wake up, you okay?"

She tried to wake her, but she wouldn't budge. She then decided to push onto her, giving her a harsh shove until Filimena grunt to finally open her eyes.

"W-wha..Huh?"

She said, groans and yawns as she slowly gets up, May looks at her, concerned of the condition she's in once she saw her. Nothing the features that caught her attention.

"Jeez there, you're not looking too hot, when was the last time you've been like that?"

May asked, Filimena only yawns and made grunts, but still felt sores from her hands. May notices the cuts on both of Filimena's hands.

"Oh good lord, what happened here?"

May grabs one of her hands, examines the palm, shown worry onto her face, it was rare for her to see Filimena to have something like this, and doesn't know why she did have them.

"Uh, Fei, you going to say anything about what happened here?"

She tried asking again, now showing more concern with her. Filimena shifts her hands back from May.

"I-I'm fine, It's nothing, I just had an accident last night."

"Uh, clearly, Fili, did something happened, whenever there is, I know something up with you, so talk to me."

May said, encouraging Filimena to speak to her. Filimena however still kept her mouth shut, and didn't really want to say anything about what happened last night, she looks at her hands, they shaken frantically. She can only feel her heart ache and her eyes sore from the endless crying and the insomnia she had.

"L-Last night..I..Had a dream, about me getting married with Ozzie. I don't know why, but I thought..It was another of my beautiful dreams I had in future perspectives of what could happened, or so I thought..Until I touch him, used my magic with his, and then..The worst happened with him, I saw him, suffering in my dream, he was in pain as his skin was cracking and his face was bulging in agony, I watched in horror, I didn't understand why it was happening, I couldn't do anything to stop it. I was forced to watch him, until he..."

He stops. for a moment of silence, she started to break down until tears again.

"..He exploded, right in front of me. I was covered in his blood, I didn't..Do anything to stop it."