~The Fight~

What a disaster the night was, the whole plan was ruined due to some critical inconvenience that almost got most questioning about tonight. Back in the tower, Asmodeus and Filimena were inside the office. Asmodeus paced back and forth around the room, furious by the situation.

"Asmodeus! I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me!"

Filimena tried to explain to him, but by the look of how things are now, it wasn't a good sign for Asmodeus.

"The whole thing had to be cancelled, people are now asking me questions, and I might have to deal with all this controversy about Mammon. What in the world has gotten into you! Do you not understand how this will effect everything! Now what the hell got you into this mess?"

"I swear, Ozzie, It was an accident, I-I don't know what came over me, h-he wouldn't give me the necklace and I tried to get it from him for stealing..And then, it all happened so fast."

"The..Necklace..All this for a necklace! Fei, Don't you realize what you did, you brutally attacked one of the lords, in front of everyone in the club! You almost gave people panic attacks from the outburst. Do you not understand how now I'm going to be dealing with everyone asking so many questions due to your actions."

"Ozzie, please, I swear, it was a mistake, I didn't mean for it to happen, the necklace was important to me, it was what you gave to me. I couldn't stop my actions, I don't know what's wrong with me."

Filimena was trying to defend herself, but all the guilt she faced wasn't helping her at all, Asmodeus looks at her in disappoint.

"Fei, I don't know what's gotten into you, I've noticed everyday you've acted so weird and distant with me, you couldn't give me a proper explanation as to why. So I'm not asking again, what's happening to you, what are you not telling me."

Filimena looks up at him, shivered in fear and her eyes water.

"I-I..I don't know okay! I've had to deal with something inside of me that I can't explain! I've seen horrible things happen to me, I can't tell you!"

Asmodeus held her in both shoulder, dragged her close to him.

"I'm not wasting anymore of this, I'm tired of dealing with not knowing about your situation, just tell me what's going on, I want to know now!"

He was pushing her, Filimena could see his eyes, she felt so much fear travel in her mind, she wanted to say something but she still couldn't tell him. She was trying to protect herself from revealing her secret.

"..I..I...I can't tell you, I just can't."

She shudders, Asmodeus was quiet for a moment, and he lets her go.

"I..See...You still couldn't tell me."

He then backs away for a moment, and looks out of the window, the sight of the city he sees, but his hurt expression wasn't going to help him, not this time. Filimena sees him, and tries to come up to him, but he raised his hand to stop her from getting close without saying anything.

"Don't...It's clear to me something's wrong, but, you're not telling me the whole story. Fei, you're hiding something, aren't you."

Filimena looked at her in worry. Asmodeus slowly turned around.

"The point of us being together was that you would be honest with me, and tell me anything, and you wouldn't keep anything from me. We're suppose to trust and tell each other truthfully, You know I love you, with all my heart, but..Lately I've only hear half truths and hidden things you couldn't tell me. I don't know what's going on with you, and you can't tell me the truth of what's really going on. Why can't you tell me the real reason you were always scared, terrified, and the look of yourself when something happened."