~Serious Conversation~

Hours have passed from two to three hours straight. Filimena was asleep in Asmodeus's bed, definitely a lot bigger than her, but it was still comfortable. Soon, she finally opened her eyes, but as she tries to stretch, her head started to hurt very bad. The stinging punch in the brain feeling was too much for her right now. She looked around to see she was in Asmodeus's room.

Filimena rubbed her eyes to see what was happening, she feels a little sick, her stomach was hurting, and her head got worse when she tries to get out of bed. She tries to stand, but almost collapsed, her legs are weak, and she does feel she was about to throw up any second now. She looked around to found Ozzie, wondering how she got here, and what happened during the day with her and May. She slowly walked outside of the room and through the hall where she struggled throughout her time trying to walk normally. She carefully makes it downstairs and saw in the lounge room, Asmodeus was at his sofa, in front of the TV, sitting quietly, and Filimena saw him, walked a little closer to him to see him. The look on his face wasn't anything too pleasing, he looks stress and seems he's trying to cool down from something. Filimena didn't know why, but tries her best as she starts talking to him.

"Oh, Hey Ozzie, I..Uh..Didn't notice I'd wake up here, w-what happened?.."

"Your cousin brought you here, and left afterwards, you've only been asleep for a half an hour."

He said bluntly, Filimena rubs her head, getting a stinging headache. She groans a bit

"Ugh, My head hurts real bad, I..Can't remember what happened with May, I..Don't know how it happened."

"Well, I can say what did happened besides from you coming over, you came back from Bee's, after trying to attend a bachelorette party there, openly confessing about the proposal."

"Oh..Did May tell you that?"

"Yes, she did."

Asmodeus didn't speak for a few moment, until a sigh escapes from him and he soon gets back up to his feet, he walks away in a different direction, Filimena curiously followed him.

"H-Hey, what's the matter? Where are you going?"

Asmodeus then turns around to her, stopping her track.

"How could you openly claim about our proposal? This is not something that should be known for anyone, including not to your cousin."

Filimena was confused by his firm nature, she hadn't seen him this stressful, it made a small pit in her stomach automatically by looking into his eyes.

"H-Huh, what? But..You didn't say I could not tell anyone about..Our marriage."

"Well, it's because you were falling asleep as I told you that night, and that must've made you not hear that last line, but, the point of this conversation is that you can't say anything about what happened last night, it's not something I want anyone to know about, but, now half of the demons in the Gluttony Ring knew about it because your cousin told off everybody, and that will spend rumors to other rings as well. Filimena, this is not just a proposal where you can just gossip to anyone, even someone you're close with, it's something I'm not sure if I'm ready for, because there's something about it you don't understand."

Filimena doesn't understand what Asmodeus was talking about, all this was starting to make her feel even more confused than before.

"Asmodeus..I Didn't know this was that serious, Why is it so important, is there something I wasn't informed? You..Mentioned something about..losing who you are, what did you mean by that?"

She asked, but Asmodeus refused to answer.

"I..Can't answer that, it's a personal matter that Lust demons have to do when it comes to a marriage proposal, let's just say we have a different way to wed, and it involves magic, but...It's not that simple, marriage in the Lust Ring hasn't been done countless by succubi or demons that are born here, but never has there been one where it involves love, the magic of passion bonds each hand to connect souls, and if it detects true feelings and..love..."