~Final Stop~

May and Asmodeus travel deep within the abyss in search for where the source of Negara was inside Filimena's own soul. It was still dark, and they used all their light to keep the overwhelming darkness that surrounded them, keeping the void away from both of them. They still hear these awful noises in the ambiance, Asmodeus looks around, disturbed that this is what the inside of Filimena looks, he expected it to be pure and sparkling. Drawing closer to the source of the sounds, May and Asmodeus moved with caution, their footsteps echoing softly against the pitch black ground. As May and Asmodeus move deeply close to the trail of the only lit trail, she heard an eerie noise coming from afar, the sounds of sobbing, and whimpering. The cries grew louder, filling the air with the sense of sorrowful despair. May pressed forward, following the faint trail of light that pierced through the darkness, she suddenly froze, her senses alert to the distant sounds of whimpering. The cries echoed through the abyss, sending shivers in her skin, the giant ache within her heart. They came upon a heartbreaking scene, a figure huddled in the darkness, form wracked with silent sobs as tears streamed down her face. It was Filimena, who was now covered in the disgusting black ooze, her body was slowly growing the darkness inside her. Tears were falling down from her eyes, she was in deep sadness and pain.

May and Asmodeus were in horror, their hearts ached at the sight of her in such pain, consuming her in the darkness. Asmodeus, without hesitation, had to approach to her.

"Filimena!"

He cried at to her, ran towards the cage, he uses his fire to burn off the darkness, but as he did, the effect of trying to burn them won't immune to the burning flames. The cage seems to had a shield of something else other than the arms. Filimena sobs more, Asmodeus desperately tries to get the cage open, using everything.

He screams out her name, but Filimena couldn't seem to hear him, or anything, she just sits and weeps as she felt so much pain, not able to do anything. May stops Asmodeus as he still tries more of his attempt, grew furious, his fur bursts into flames.

"Stop! It's not working, there's something else that's guarding the cage!"

"No, I need to get her out, that's my wife!"

Suddenly, the whole world circles around in the forces of darkness. May and Asmodeus stopped to see the figure coming out of the shadows. She transforms back to herself, Negara was angry, annoyed to see them inside this world.

"I just have about enough of this! I'm so done with all of you ruining my chance of creating a new world in Hell! I will take over this body, and I will slaughter those who get in the way!"

She attacks them both, Asmodeus and may avoid all of her attacks and they begin the fight too. All three battled in the circling energy of the darkness. Negara teleported through the shadows, tries to get rid of them, May had the opportunity to use everything she got on her.

May spins her scythe and creates a giant symbol made with her flare, and directs it to Negara, it hits her, she almost lost her balance in floating. Asmodeus breathes out his fire breath at Negara, she avoids the raging flames in the air. She used her tendrils to rip them apart. May and Asmodeus had to hit her in the weak spot, her own chest, just like what they've discovered before. Negara was growing more furious for their efforts of not dying too quickly.

"UGH! Why would you all die! Just die already!"

She screeched and used more of her dark magic onto them, sending in a giant wave of darkness, may cuts through with her scythe, the green glow flickers as the blade cuts down the wave. She flies up to her, and hits her in the face with it. It did leave a giant slice onto her face, it bleeds black, and drops down to her cheek. As the intense battle raged on between May, Asmodeus, and Negara, each blow struck with ferocity and desperation. May's scythe spun and sliced through the air, blasts of green magic she commits on Negara, unleashing many of her magical abilities. Negara, infuriated by their resilience, lashed out with all the dark power at her sight. While distracted, Asmodeus goes to Filimena.