~The Date~

After making it to the Asmodeus building, she opens the double opens to where Ozzie might be. Filimena goes to the receptionist table where she saw Sparkles J on her phone. She seems to be acting different when she found her looking at something that made her infatuated. Filimena watched as Sparkles J realized she was distracted. Sparkles J puts away her phone quickly, but accidentally drops it on the floor.

"Oh shoot! S-Sorry! Didn't see you there!"

"Hi Sparkles, I was just wondering if Asmodeus is here? I want to come over to see if he's available."

Sparkles J was trying to get her phone off the floor, but her hands were slippery to grab it, and she had to catch so many times in the air. The phone land on the desk, face down.

"Ah! Oh, uh y-yeah! he's here, he's right now doing his morning routine, he's going out too."

"Oh okay, thank you."

But then Filimena notices Sparkle J's phone with a text message from someone, and also a background pic which looks like someone so familiar she didn't know at first, but soon knew who it was. Ace. One of Verosika's crew members. Sparkles J grabs the phone quickly once she heard a ding go off, the look of her face was filled with embarrassment and nervousness.

"Hey isn't that one of Verosika's friends?"

"Huh? O-Oh yeah! Ace! Oh boy, isn't he a charmer? I've been talking to him for almost an hour straight, that's gotta be a big record!"

"Really, Are you two friends?"

"Oh uh! N-no! I-I mean yes! Well not really but sure thing! Hehehe! Well..It's a little complicated."

She rubs her arm anxiously.

"How so? Is something wrong?"

"No no! Nothing wrong, it's just...Well, I want to go see him, but I can't, because he had to work with my sister, which that's my..Main problem. Don't tell anyone, but..I have a HUGE crush!"

She openly said, making sure no one's around to see or hear.

"Oh I didn't know that, but, why is it troubling?"

Sparkles J sighs sadly.

"Even with my problems I had with my sister, Ace and I had...A really weird long distance relationship..Kinda. A year ago, we met at a bar, and after having a good time, I..Had a one night stand with him, I thought afterward he would just leave, but to my surprise, he's still here, with me, at my place. We had a lot in common, and he was really something that I never thought in my life he would be fond over me! But..I realized he was with Verosika, and it was hard because I wanted to go out with him, but I'm afraid if my sister saw me with him, she won't let be around to where he stands. I'm scared I'll lose a chance to a cute guy I met. And do you want to know the strangest part about this is?"

Filimena shakes her head.

"He still considered awaiting me even if all the stuff going on! Crazy right?"

 "Yes, that was something, but if you don't want your sister to see you at work when he's around, why not hang out with him elsewhere?"

"I wish, but I have work to do, I don't have breaks all the time, I'm busy taking care of so much you wouldn't understand, and Ace has a strange time schedule when his shift ends. But both of us never have the time to hang out because of out jobs, and also, I have a huge case of low self-esteem, I don't know how to really date, since..Succubi don't just date, and it'll be weird for others to know that."

"Oh..I see."

Sparkles J slams her head onto the desk, Filimena heard her groan while he had her hands onto her head, roughing it up a bit.