~The Fear~

Asmodeus was on a hill, he watched as the city was slowly turning from medieval landscapes to being removed and replaced with modern buildings, now in construction. It's been years now, and everything has been changing, Asmodeus was now in his early teens. It was a bittersweet time for him to see, all of what he grew up to was slowly changing, and also the relieve of something new. while he watched the distance of the city, and the sight of his castle, Filimena teleports to where he was, she was behind him, and attacks him by giving him a playfully hug.

"Hey there! How's the prince of lust doing?"

Asmodeus yelps when she came in, but he laughs afterwards.

"Filimena, you gotta stop doing that, one day I'll get a heart attack."

Filimena floats down to sit next to him, the both see the city being made, FIlimena was surprised of how much is being made at this point.

"Wow, so this is how the city is going to be? Things have changed a lot after so many years."

Asmodeus sighs sadly.

"Yeah, it has, Getting older really does suck, because you have to experience what you had before decades ago, only for it to be away decades later. I didn't want anything to change yet, but...I guess it's for the best, a new generation must come eventually."

Filimena felt upset too, she slowly looks at him, before sneaking her way to rest onto her own head to his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss everything, I can't imagine how it'll look later on."

Filimena looks down, Asmodeus notices how her expression was, he wondered why she was upset. He even sees tears coming down onto her face.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"...There's something I must say to you, mother and I...Had a fight, she..Has been on edge with me, and she even shut me out for no reason. Ever since I came, she's been different with me, treating me like as if...I've done something bad to make her upset with me..I never uderstood why she's treating me this way, I couldn't take you being so cruel with me."

She sniffles, Asmodeus brings her in for a comforting warm hug, Filimena felt him coming close, she hugs back, sobbing quietly to herself.

"There, it's okay, don't cry. It's all alright."

"I just wish mother would show me some love and support...But she couldn't...I've tried, nothing works for her.."

Asmodeus didn't let go of her, and Filimena was close with him, she had her face onto his chest, wiping all of her tears off her face. Asmodeus reassures her in comfort, then eventually, they've stopped and separated, Filimena wipes off the last tear before staring back to Asmodeus, who warmly smiles at her.

"Don't feel too bad, I'm here with you."

He held her hand, she blushed by the sense of his warm touch on her palm.

"that's what friends do, I won't let you feel down on anything, come to me at anytime if you are sad again, we'll help each other."

He held her other hand, the two stared, Filimena's face went pink, fluttered by his sight. Asmodeus smiles, and then leans in to her, Filimena became more bashful when he gets closer. She leans in too, prepares herself as she's ready to greet him with a kiss. But that wasn't the case as he instead wraps his arms around her with a hug. Filimena's heart skip a beat, left her hanging there as she realized what he did. She felt awkward after that mistake, but she slowly hugs him anyways. Filimena's love grew more, but the barrier around them wasn't going anywhere, many attempts to have the chance, but, it still wasn't going anywhere.