~Paint of Love~

Hours have Passed, And Filimena stayed in the bed for some time to cool down, she felt horrible after what happened this morning, while her chest isn't hurting anymore, it sure is to her. She sighs and couldn't sleep away, she's afraid she might run into these nightmares again, and tries so hard for her eyes to stay open. It was quiet in here, except for outside the city, but the glass barricades the noises to make the room more secluded. She looks around the room, and decided to occupy herself in the room. She sees photo frames of Asmodeus in different places, mostly him just being himself. There's one with Fizzarolli and they were at the beach, and Also him with Filimena, herself in a winter festival. A few more frames she saw of how much she and him had loads of great memories together, and how time flies fast here in Hell, she brings a bittersweet smile as she looks at the one that caught her attention, Her and Asmodeus's first real date. Oh how she remembers the special day after decades of hiding, she finally told him how she felt for him, and that he accepts her love towards him. She remembers when they first met as little kids, forming their friendship in a long-lasting century as it felt.

She didn't how she can get through all these short days if whatever's bothering her kept her from Asmodeus. She didn't know how she can only see it or that May could also see it as well when looking deeper into her soul. She knows she'd never done anything wrong, so why would she feel hurt and sorrowful, seeing all these horrible thoughts run into her mind. Her train of thought stops when she heard calm jazz music playing outside of the room. She walks over to hear it was coming from the other side of the room. She decides to leave the room to look for the music. She walks down the hall as the song got louder the further she approaches. She took a small peek of the living room, but nothing was there, until she saw the basement door. The same door she was concerned earlier today, she sees it wasn't fully shut, and the music was coming from there. She didn't want to go in still, but her curiosity got the better for her this time. She slowly walks up to the crack of the door, slowly opening it and making sure it doesn't make a creek. She sees the room, and it was more of a V.I.P lounge than really an actual basement. She even sees incredible art portraits of exquisite art pieces of what seems to be varieties of lust cultures. Many involve the magic of seduction, and the succubi worshiping the greater power of it. The others were mainly spirals of colors that only true artists can figure what they mean. She looks around to only realize Asmodeus was there. He seems to be doing something there, painting. He uses his magic to paint on a canvas with his use of flames. Filimena watched as he controls his way and uses whatever color he has on his paintbrush and splatters it onto the whiteboard, even some drip onto the floor.

Filimena feel she should leave him alone before he noticed her, she tries to close the door, but then, it may a creek, which was enough to have Asmodeus's attention. Filimena was scared as she tries to close it, but the door was having a hard time closing it firmly. Asmodeus turns around to see Filimena struggling to shut the door.

"Fei?"

His voice stops her, nervously she looks at him.

"Oh..O-Ozzie, it's not what it seems, the door was..Open, and I was trying to close it."

Asmodeus stares at him, until he got up and went to where she at, Filimena was becoming anxious when he came up to her.

"I-I'm so sorry! I know you said not to come down here, and I tried to respect your privacy, p-please don't do anything bad, I'm truly sorry."

She backs away, scared of what he might do, but then, Asmodeus gently brings her over, and closes the door gently, Filimena opens her eyes and looks up to her, bewildered.

"It does that, sometimes I have it closed, but it never goes to click."

He laughs, Filimena looks at the door to see it was now fully shut.