Changes

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCCKKK!" Berardo yelled as he punched the steering wheel

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCCKKK!" Berardo yelled as he punched the steering wheel. He couldn't believe he let himself look like a fucking coward in front of the family. Regenia baited him as she blew off some steam, and he fell for it. Ardo should've killed her where she stood... he should've killed them all, but he froze. It was the first time he allowed a situation like this to get to him. At any other time, he would have killed everyone standing in the room, but something held him back, and he couldn't explain.

He wanted the family to follow him, and killing their Donna in front of them would've turned them against him. Instead, he made himself look like a coward, and he knew right about now he was the laughingstock of the family. Now, none of them probably wanted to align themselves with him. Berardo fell for their game; it was what they wanted, and he fell for it like a dummy. He had no choice but to look for allies in other places.

He knew this would be hard since he had burned bridges with all the mafias in the US and some in other countries. The only other thing he could do was recruit gangs and whoever else was willing to work with him. Ardo knew he needed protection, and this was the only way. He knew Giuseppe and Regenia were coming at him with everything they had, and they couldn't win this fight. The Romano Mafia was meant to be his, and Berardo wasn't letting up until he had it.

Giuseppe was happy with himself

Giuseppe was happy with himself. Finally, his family saw Berardo for what he was.... a coward going on like a child. The man was crying over his mafia and everything Giuse had. It was time for Berardo to grow up, start his own mafia, or hide away if he wanted to live. Although Giuseppe knew that would never happen. Berardo had too much pride to step back and say he was wrong; he had no allies after proving himself not to be loyal or one of the Romano men, and everyone knew the truth.

Still, with all this information in his lap, he felt something was off. Their plan was too easy, and he hated that his wife or mother didn't include him in their plan. Both knew Berardo was a livewire and could've harmed his wife or child. It wasn't wise for Regenia to place herself in the middle of his rage. He knew they all wanted a reaction from Berardo, but the wise choice would've been letting him provoke the crazy bastard, not his Little Bird.

"Tell me you're not still upset with what happened after your Padre's funeral. It wasn't my idea; your mother told me she was going to try something and follow her lead. I trusted her and did what she asked."

Romano's QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara