A True Family

"Maybe it would help if you talked to our Padre," Claudia spoke as Santino slowly turned to her with a cocked brow

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Maybe it would help if you talked to our Padre," Claudia spoke as Santino slowly turned to her with a cocked brow. It wasn't like he didn't want to talk to the man, but they had more important matters. San knew who was at fault here, and it wasn't the man that helped create him. The man who raised him forced his mother to keep the truth hidden, and he was the only person Santino was mad at. "There's nothing to talk about. He's my Padre, and the two of you are my sisters... problem solved."

"Oh, yeah, he's clearly a fucking Romano man. All of you have big egos and swear you know everything." Arianna sighed as she rubbed her belly. It made Santino think of his son and the woman he thought loved him as much as he loved her. "I know that face. Someone broke your heart—"

"You don't know what you are talking about. No one has broken my heart. I'm trying to concentrate, and you three are distracting."

"Sure... We're not here to judge, but maybe we can help if you let us." Santino paused to look up at the three women before him. He could see himself in his big sisters and cousin, making him realize why he had always thought he didn't belong with the Gallos, and why his father was so hard on him. He knew... he knew he wasn't his, and he treated him and his mother like shit besides letting them leave. "Earth to Santino—"

"Why the fuck are you snapping your fingers in my damn face like you're crazy?"

"Because we lost you for a moment. You spaced out in your own little world. We were talking, and you didn't respond. What's going on in there?" Arianna spoke, making Santino sigh and shaking his head. "Nothing for you to worry about. Tell me more about this plan your sister-in-law has for Berardo. Or am I a part of it?"

"None of us are but Isaac, my brother, and Regenia...."

"What if he tries to run?" Santino asked, causing Arianna to shrug. They had to be out of their minds to think Berardo didn't have a backup plan just in case something went wrong. Giuseppe and Regenia had to know this, and Santino couldn't allow them to walk into something half-cocked. So, unwillingly, he stood and quickly went looking for Giuseppe, finding him and his wife in the kitchen in the middle of a makeout session.

"I don't mean to intrude, but I was talking with your sister and cousins. They told me you plan to go after Berardo with just the two of you and Regenia's uncle. Giuseppe, I know we are trained killers, but even I know that idea is dumb as fuck, and you know it."

"Maybe Ari needs to start paying more attention during our meetings. Sometimes pregnancy brain can be a bitch. We're not going after Berardo half-cocked. Snipers will be on every roof near Isaac's, and about twenty of my men will surround the place. As my wife stated before, Berardo has been proven hard to kill. This time, we will not be taking any chances. You can help if you like— and you did intrude." Giuseppe smirked while Santino shook his head. The man was an asshole, and so was Santino but in a good way. Something he didn't get from the man who called himself raising him.