Untold Plans

"Tell me we know more about The Cobras," Arianna asked, while she paced the room

"Tell me we know more about The Cobras," Arianna asked, while she paced the room. The last few days, she had been on edge... They all were, but Ari showed it the most, and Regenia couldn't understand why. For some reason, she felt Arianna knew more about the situation than she spoke of, which Genia planned to find out what. "You know I feel like you're hiding something from us. You're a little too worried about Yamaguchi. Either you can talk and tell us what you know or get the fuck out of my house. Giuseppe and I have other shit to deal with besides your messed up mood swings. Plus, the last time I checked, we were Don and Donna."

Quickly, Arianna turned to Regenia with her mouth hung open as Giuseppe, Jacob, Enzo, Jayce, and Noah laughed. Today, Regenia didn't have the time for Arianna's whiney bullshit. The New Year was creeping up on them, and they had to take care of most of the mess Berardo left behind. Yamaguchi wasn't their only threat, but he was their biggest so far. None of them realized the trail of shit Arado left until the news of his death got out. The good thing about the others was they were willing to work things out, but Giuseppe failed getting ahold to Yamaguchi which told them they wanted this war.

"Giuseppe, are you going to allow her to talk to me like that?"

"Sorry but Giuseppe has no control over what comes out of my mouth. The fact is you have been stepping out of your place for some time now. I've been letting it slide. That ends today; so, either you talk to me like you have some fucking respect or leave. Lately, I don't know your problem but next time leave your mess outside." Again, Arianna's mouth fell open as she turned to her brother and Hakeem. Neither said a word which pissed her off.

"Arianna, you know the rules; you cannot come here trying to overrule your Don and Donna. Once you and Hakeem marry, then you will have a say in his mafia, not this one. Frankly, I'm tired of you over speaking your Donna, and please understand the only reason Regenia hasn't beat your ass is because you're pregnant. I tell you, she's a better person than me because I would have knocked the shit out of your ass a long time ago. Like she said, remember your place." Catrina spoke as her daughter let out a sigh and crossed her arms.

"Now that is dealt with, I have a question."

"No... every time you open your mouth, something fucking stupid falls out." Giuseppe shook his head while his brother Edoardo flipped him off. "Damn, I wish that shit works with my siblings."

"Speaking of which. Have you spoken to your Madre?" Giovanni Sr asked as Santino shook his head. Regenia could see he was avoiding the situation, which wasn't helping. Genia knew because she, was also avoiding her father. A part of her was still angry about how he lied to her. She also was scared he wouldn't like the new her or the woman she hid from everyone else. It was the part of her that Jake hid. He was a killer, and Regenia tried so hard to hide that part of her. There were many times she wanted to kill whoever she chased down but had to remember her place. She didn't want to get labeled as a dirty cop.

"I know she will lie her way out of the situation. Plus, I have other problems..."

"Like how you haven't killed that evil bitch." Ryan questioned, making Santino and the rest of them turn to him. Regenia noticed he was procrastinating, killing his pregnant so-called fiancée. The woman was working for his father or mother, and he was trying hard to look the other way. "It doesn't feel right killing her and cutting my child—"