Mine

Giuseppe didn't care how upset Regenia was with him at the moment

Giuseppe didn't care how upset Regenia was with him at the moment. He knew what he saw, and his wife enjoyed looking at the man before him. Regenia was his, and Giuse should have been the only one she should have been looking at like she was. He was trying to become allies with Santino, not kill him because his wife was flirting with him with her eyes. "Giuseppe, you do know I'm happily engaged."

"None of that matters to me. I know you would have done the same if you thought your fiancée was fucking me with her eyes." He said as Santino nodded before returning his attention to the blade and sighing. "You're right, but this is a fake. The ones made like this are only for our immediate family, and the diamonds are missing from the eyes." He spoke, placing his on the table and allowing Giuseppe to study it.

"Then the two of us have common enemies—one who wants to reunite our war."

"That much we know, but we need to find out who. I'm going to talk with my family, but it would help if you did some research of your own to help..."

"Wouldn't that help if we had our families sit down together and figure this out?" Santino had a point, but Giuseppe had other matters to resolve. Berardo needed to be taken care of before he got wind of what was happening. He knew if his cousin learned about this, he would use it to his advantage. Giuseppe couldn't allow it, which meant Santino had to do this on his own.

"That would be wise, but I have other matters to attend to. Don't play dumb. I know everyone in Italy knows by now the Romano Family are dealing with family issues—"

"By issues, you mean the cousin who's acting like a spoiled bitch because he cannot understand he's not the rightful heir. Then, yes, I know of your family issues. Berardo contacted me almost a year ago... he wanted to know if I would help him take care of you while he kidnapped your wife. I rejected his offer, and the bastard tried to attack il mio amore. I didn't want to bring up him, but I understand. You need to take care of the pest first. Therefore, I'll look into who our common enemy is hopeful with the help of your uncles."

For the past two days, Berardo has been pacing back and forth, thinking of ways to get to his cousin

For the past two days, Berardo has been pacing back and forth, thinking of ways to get to his cousin. Sadly, he couldn't find anyone to ruin the gala, which made Giuseppe and Regenia look great through everyone's eyes in Italy. That wasn't what he wanted. Giuseppe needed to look like the enemy of their country, but instead, they were looking at him as if he were a king. Even the Amato and Gallo's stood behind him when they knew the Santino Gallo family hated the Romano's. Still, he couldn't convince the man to help him destroy Giuseppe, but it had to be another way. One Berardo was missing, which meant he needed to find the missing link.