Death Sentence

"Please tell me we have a plan

"Please tell me we have a plan. We have two days until the Governor's Ball, and I feel like you are fucking stalling." Arianna spoke, making Regenia and Giuseppe look at her like she lost her mind. They had a plan, but she wasn't involved due to certain circumstances. She was trying her best to implant herself, but there was no way Regenia or anyone else was letting her in on anything while she was pregnant.

"We have a plan, Ari. You're just not included in it."

"WHAT?!"

"Arianna, you heard my wife. We have a plan that you're not included in. I know you want to be a part of this, but I can't risk you or my niece getting hurt. I hope you understand, but I promise to ensure he feels the pain he caused you." Arianna released a deep breath but shook her head, but Regenia knew how she was feeling. They may have had different experiences with Berardo, but everyone had the same feelings about him. Ardo was a horrible man. In his mind, he thought what he wanted should be his, with no questions asked. Berardo didn't care who he hurt as long as he was happy. Too many people had been hurt by this man, and it was finally time to end it all.

"Still, that's not fair, Giuse. I need this! You know I need this, Giuseppe! For so fucking long, I've dreamed of this, and now you're telling me I can't have a part in it. Please?!"

"Arianna, Giuseppe, and Regenia are right about this. Sorella (sister), we know all the horrible things Berardo has done to all of you, but if you are there and something happens to you. I don't think either of us could live with it. You're pregnant and have a man who loves you for who you are. Don't lose that for revenge. Don't lose your chance of happiness for a soulless stronzo. I know Regenia and Giuseppe will make him pay for everything he has done before taking his life." Federogo spoke as Giovanni Sr started clapping slowly after everyone joined in while Arianna quickly left the room.

"Hakeem, go after your soon-to-be wife. I hope." Gio nodded before turning back to the rest of them. "Federogo, that is the best thing I have heard come out of your mouth since the day you started talking. However, we need to talk before my mind slips again. I owe you all that... the truth about the Gallos and how the Amato Family got brought into it." He spoke, and Regenia could see this was a touchy subject for him. Giovanni Sr was a private man which told her why his grandson was the same.

"I should have listened to my Padre when he told me not to get involved with Daniella's sister's family drama, but I wanted to satisfy my wife. I allowed myself to get involved, rushing to save Clarisse. Santo tried to reason with me and tell me what was happening, but I didn't listen—"

"Stop... stop, are you telling me the stories I heard were true?" Santino asked, making Giovanni give him a settled nod, sighing. "I didn't notice it until I brought her into my home. How she got into your Nonna's head, making her believe her lies. Clarisse wanted to escape a life planned for her, so she made up this story of being abused. Santo came to our home to work things out, but I wasn't there... something happened, but Daniella would never tell me what. All I know is he killed Carl, which led to her killing her sister."