Another Headache

"Uccellino, what the fuck was that!" Giuseppe spoke as everyone else looked around the room until Caterina started to clap

"Uccellino, what the fuck was that!" Giuseppe spoke as everyone else looked around the room until Caterina started to clap. Giuse was confused, but he soon realized the man his wife had killed was about to stick his blade into his back. Lucky Regenia stopped him in time, but Berardo and his shit was pissing him off. It was time to end this once and for all. He wished the man would see his loss and move on, but Berardo couldn't seem to see he was fighting a losing battle. He was delusional, and if they didn't stop him soon, Giuseppe feared he would hurt a lot more people than them.

"Damn, Cuz your woman is a fucking G! Regenia, are you sure you're not a Köhler?"

"Elijah, can you take shit seriously?" Arianna asked as Eli shrugged, pulling a blunt and making everyone shake their head. "When is this shit over with. I'm tired of this fucking monkey suit. Giuseppe, how the fuck do you wear this shit 24/7?"

"I don't wear suits every day, asshole." He said, waving Elijah off as his wife took the dagger out of the man's hand; examining it without thinking, Giuseppe quickly snatched the dagger from his wife's hand. The knife he was holding didn't belong to them. All the Romanos, including their men, carried daggers with a rose on the end of the handle. The one he was holding had a snake on its handle, leaving Giuseppe clueless as he held the knife up, showing it to his Zio Mario. "There's no fucking way."

"Okay, I'm worried. Why do you look scared, Zio Mario? He's just a man Berardo hired. Or is there another problem Giuseppe and I should be concerned about?" Genia asked while his mother started to curse to herself. Truly, Giuseppe thought all of his father's secrets were aired out. No one had dared to target them for years besides Berardo and his stupidity, but this seemed different. It was something his family wasn't telling him. Or was it someone who decided to try their changes since his father's passing? "The problem is an enemy from the past has shown their ugly face again."

"So you are telling me this wasn't Ardo, and we have another fucking problem to deal with?" Regenia sighed while Giuseppe took a deep breath handing the blade over to his uncle, but his Nonno took it instead. "Have everyone leave and all the Dons and Donnas following me... NOW GOT DAMNIT!" Giovanni Sr yelled, making everyone around him move. At the same time, Arianna turned to the crowd, giving them their apologies and asking them to leave after she followed the rest into a conference room.

"This is bad... it cannot be. Padre, I thought you and Giovanni took care of those bastards. It's bad enough to have David's crazy ass son running around taking shots at the family but them. What if they go to Berardo or if he gets wind of this. What the fuck are we to do Padre!"

"HEY, SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT FOR YOUR FATHER!" Regenia yelled as Mario turned to her with a glare, only for her to match it. Giuseppe could see his Nonno was getting upset and confused, which caused his mother to kneel at his side, whispering into his ear. "I understand that you are married to my nephew, but you know shit about what this means."

"Then fucking enlightening, Zio Mario. How the fuck can I be the fucking Donna I need to be if you keep me in the fucking dark!" Genia yelled, causing Giuseppe to smile. His little bird was becoming ruthless each day, and he loved it. Most would have fallen by now, but Regenia was showing her dominance. Proving to everyone who doubted she would be a great Donna. Giuseppe knew she had what it took the moment he met her, and it was what pulled him in.