Cold Blood - II

The Doctor, Cassiopeia and Nasreen stood in a large courtroom almost identical to a human one, a long table in the centre with large ranks of benches on either side and two pillars in an also large, open area at the end of the room.

"You're not authorised to do this." The Silurian who stopped the decontamination on the Doctor stated, having followed the group the whole way to the courtroom.

"I am authorised to protect the safety of our species while they sleep." Restac hissed.

"Oh, lovely place." The Doctor stated, eyes glancing around the large courthouse-style room. "Very gleaming.

"This is our court and our place of execution," Restac replied.

"Not so lovely" Cassiopeia's small smile fell before they all frowned as none other than Hollie and Amy appeared in the large open arched entrance of the courtroom.

"Let them go," Amy warned as she walked in with Hollie, Mo, Orion and Nova behind them. Amy and Hollie both holding the Silurian weapons.

"Amy Pond and Hollie Aria!" The Doctor cheered. "There's two girls to rely on."

"Oh, thanks." Nova rolled her eyes as her brother shook her head."

"Watch it." Hollie shot at the ground as one of the Silurians stepped forward.

"You've covered both ways as well," Hollie narrowed her eyes. "So don't try anything."

"Mo!" Nasreen then spotted him.

The Doctor raised a brow. "You're a good shot."

"Natural talent." Amy nodded at Hollie. "So the instructor said."

"I think he just fancied me." She snickered.

"Now let them go, or we shoot," Amy ordered. "I'm warning you."

Restac hissed before lunging at Amy way too fast for either of the girls or Mo to react, the Silurian grabbed the gun as the Doctor's eyes widened. "Don't you touch her!"

"And you." Restac pointed the gun at Hollie who sighed and slowly crouched down, placing the gun to the floor as another Silurian took the gun off Mo when he wasn't looking.

"All right, Restac," the Silurian in the lab coat stated. "You've made your point."

"This is now a military tribunal." Restac looked at him. "Go back to your laboratory, Malohkeh."

The two Silurians hissed at each other for a moment and Malohkeh narrowed his eyes.

"This isn't the way."

"Prepare them for execution."

"Looks like we got here just in time." Orion sighed as he and Nova were pushed towards the columns on the right. Nasreen was already shackled up to rings attached to it while the Doctor and Cassiopeia stood shackled alone on the left.

"Okay, sorry." Amy apologised as she and Hollie were pushed to the column on the left, Mo was also taken to the right. "As rescues go, didn't live up to its potential."

"I'm glad you're okay." He looked at Amy as she was shackled up. "Both of you." He turned to Hollie.

Hollie nodded before she smiled. "They're called Si-loo-rians right?"

The Doctor shook his head as he corrected her. "Silurians Or. Homo Reptilia. They occupied the planet before humans. Now they want it back."

"But that's after they've wiped out the human race," Cassiopeia added.

"Right. Preferred it when I didn't know, to be honest." Amy sighed.

Nasreen frowned. "Why are they waiting?" She looked to Orion and then to Nova. "What do you think they're going to do with us?"