Flesh and Stone - II

"Cracks." The Doctor explained. "Cracks in time. Time running out." His eyes widened ever so slightly. "No, couldn't be. Couldn't be. But how is a duck pond... a duck pond if there aren't any ducks? And she didn't recognise the Daleks." He looked at Hollie. "And yet you did..." His frown deepened further. "Okay, time can shift. Time can change. Time can be rewritten. Ah. Oh!" His eyes widened.

---

"It's like, I don't know, a curtain of energy, sort of shifting. Makes you feel weird. Sick." Marco explained to Amy.

"And you think it scared the Angels?" Amy asked.

Pedro shrugged. "What could scare those things?"

Amy held her hands out and shifted slightly in the same spot. "What are you doing?" Marco questioned.

"Point me at the light."

"You can't open your eyes."

"I can't open them for more than a second, that's what the Doctor said." She repeated his words. "Still got a bit of countdown left."

"Ma'am. you can't." Marco urged.

"I need to see it." Amy pleaded. "I'm I looking the right way?" She asked. "I have to be quick."

Marco turned Amy ever so slightly right by holding onto her shoulders. " Very quick."

"Okay." Amy nodded, sucking in a breath before opening her eyes, she gasped slightly at the site. "It's the same shape. It's the crack in my wall."

"Close your eyes, now." Marco ordered.

"It's following me!" Amy exclaimed. "How can it be following me?" She fell to her knees, Marco placed his hand over Amy's eyes, forcing her to close them.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She breathed. "It was the same shape."

"Marco, you want me to get a closer look at that?" Pedro asked.

"Go for it. Don't get too close."

"Hang on." Amy frowned. "What about the other two? Why not just wait until they're back?"

"What other two?"

"The ones you sent before."

"I didn't send anyone before." Marco looked at the ginger with his eyebrows drawn together.

"You did,", Amy nodded. "I heard you. Crispin and Phillip."

"Crispin and who?" Marco asked.

---

"Amy, there never was a Crispin or a Phillip on this mission, I promise you." Marco told her. Amy shook her head.

"No, I heard you. Before you sent Pedro, you sent Crispin and Phillip, and now you can't even remember them." She frowned. "Something happened. I don't know what, and you don't even remember."

"Pedro?" Marco questioned.

"Yeah, before you sent Pedro." Amy nodded.

"Who's Pedro?"

---

"Doctor Song, Miss Aria, get through, now." River nodded and climbed through. "Doctor?" Hollie looked at the Time Lord who stood still, staring at the forest.

"Doctor." Father Octavian added.

"Time can be unwritten." He repeated before looking at the three. "It's been happening all around me and I haven't even noticed."