The Eleventh Hour - I

Five minutes quickly became twelve years later, the two best friends now both nineteen years old had just finished school and been welcomed into the world of work.

The two girls sat in Amelia's old bedroom that only seemed to have a new layer of paint and a few small changes, they both laughed about something they had heard from a friend before they stopped, a loud bang echoed from downstairs. "Amelia?" They heard a man shout. "Amelia, Holliaet, are you all right? Are you there?"

The girl's eyes widened and they slowly crept into the bathroom, the blonde spotted a cricket bat on the way and grabbed it before entering the bathroom, they poked their heads out and watched as a very raggedy looking man ran up the stairs and knocked on Amelia's bedroom door. "Prisoner Zero's here." He shouted. "Prisoner Zero is here! Prisoner Zero is here! Do you understand me? Prisoner Zero is-" without even thinking the blonde walked up behind the man and swung the bat as he turned around, hitting him on the head. He flew to the floor with a thud and the ginger gasped. "Hollie!" Her eyes widened at her friend.

"What!" She protested. "He"s an intruder."

"You can't knock him out."

"Well, I did." She replied. "Go get your police uniform on, Amy I have an idea."

The ginger frowned at her friend. "I'm not kissing his head better."

"No." Hollie laughed. "He's going to think you're actually the police, go get me the handcuffs, we'll cuff him to the radiator in the hallway downstairs."

Amy nodded and headed towards her room. Hollie sighed and dragging the man across the floor and towards the stairs. "It can't be him," Amy shouted from her room. "Can it?"

Hollie sighed and winced when the Doctor accident hit his head as she dragging him down the stairs. "I think it is."

"But he isn't real!" She replied as she walked down the stairs, now in her police outfit, she handed the handcuffs to Hollie who cuffed the Doctors wrist to the radiator.

"He's here." Hollie shrugged. "He'll wake up soon, shall I put the kettle on?" She headed into the kitchen.

Amy followed her. "You're having a drink now? With a stranger in my house!"

"He isn't a stranger though." Hollie rolled her eyes. "When he wakes up you can interrogate him. I'll wait in here until he wakes up."

Amy sighed and followed the instructions of her friend, she stood in front of the Doctor and waited. Her eyes widened as the Doctor groaned slightly. Hollie left the tea she had made on the side and quickly walked into the hall and stood behind her friend who spoke into a fake radio.

"White male, mid-twenties, breaking and entering. Send me some back-up. I've got him restrained." She pointed at the Doctor. "Oi! You, sit still."

"Cricket bat." The Doctor frowned. "I'm getting cricket bat."

"You were breaking and entering," Amy replied.

"Well, that's much better. Brand new me. Whack on the head, just what I needed."

"Do you want to shut up now?" Amy cut in. "I've got back up on the way."

"Hang on, no, wait. You're a policewoman."

"And you're breaking and entering. You see how this works?"

"But what are you doing here? Where's Amelia and Holliaet?"

"Amelia Pond and Holliaet Aria?" Amy replied.

"Yeah, Amelia and Holliaet. Little Scottish girl and her curly-haired English friend Where are they? I promised them five minutes but the engines were phasing. I suppose I must have gone a bit far. Has something happened to them?"