Prologue

It's finally here! Time to meet the newest OC honestly I wish she would stay a little girl forever because she is adorable. I think you'll quickly love her just as much as I do.

-----

Holliaet sighed and turned to face the redhead, her best friend who was kneeling on the floor, hands in prayer on her bed. She nervously turned towards the crack behind her on the wall. "Come pray with me Holliaet." Amy pleaded, opening one of her eyes for a second only to close it again when her friend nodded, her curly dark blonde hair bouncing as she hopped off the bed, standing on her sleeping bag before joining Amelia on the floor.

"Dear Santa." Amelia began as Holliaet closed her eyes. "Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish." Holliaet giggled at her friend, having only been told about her pet fish earlier that day. "It's Easter now, so I hope I didn't wake you, but honest, it is an emergency. There's a crack in my wall. Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack, but I know it's not, because at night there's voices, my best friend Holliaet has heard it too so please, please, could you send someone to fix it? Or a policeman. Or a-" Amelia stopped and Holliaet gasped slightly as they both heard a loud crash from outside in the garden. "Back in a moment," Amelia muttered before she and Holliaet stood up. Holliaet grabbed a torch from her friend's dresser. "Thank you, Santa," Amelia whispered, looking out the window before she and Holliaet carefully headed downstairs to investigate.

The two friends came face to face with a blue box lying on its side, smoke slowly rose from out of the slightly open door of the box, Amelia and Holliaet jumped as the doors were forced open and a grappling hook was thrown out, clawing itself into the ground and a rock.

Amelia and Holliaet watched as a slightly longish brown-haired man poked his head out of the box and groaned as he pulled himself up, he smiled at them as they frowned.

He was soaking wet.

"Could I have an apple?" He asked as the two stared. "All I can think about. Apples. I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving? That's new. Never had cravings before." He pulled himself up and sat on the edge of the TARDIS before sitting inside. "Whoa. Look at that." His eyes widened. 

"Are you okay?" Amelia asked, looking at her friend for a moment who shrugged, unsure what to make of the whole ordeal.

"Just had a fall. All the way down there, right to the library. Hell of a climb back up." 

"The library?" Holliaet frowned. "But it's a tiny box."

The man laughed, wobbling slightly on the edge of the box before his eyes widened and he gripped onto it to stop himself falling. "That's what you think."

"And you're soaking wet." Holliaet crossed her arms at the man. 

"I was in the swimming pool." 

Amelia frowned. "You said you were in the library." 

"So was the swimming pool." 

"Are you a policeman?" Amelia asked. 

"Why? Did you call a policeman?"

Holliaet nodded. "Amelia has a crack in her wall." 

"What crack?" The man asked before crying out and losing his balance, resulting in him falling to the ground. "Argh! "

Holliaet giggled but quickly stopped when Amelia shot her a look. "Are you all right, mister?" Amelia then asked. 

"No, I'm fine." He waved a hand. "It's okay. This is all perfectly norm-" He suddenly opened his mouth and a small amount of golden energy rose up and slowly disappeared. Holliaet's eyes widened as she stared at the man while Amelia frowned.