Flesh and Stone - I

It's been a while but I have a new chapter! I'm so sorry it's taken so long to get this out, I lost my motive for a short while but it's back!!

-----

"Up." The Doctor ordered as he quickly stood up from lying on the ground, helping the blonde girl next to him as he did so. "Look up."

"Are you okay?" River asked Amy, helping her stand up while Father Octavian and the rest of the men stood.

"What happened?" Amy asked.

"We jumped." River stated.

"How did we-"

"Jumped where?" Amy asked, cutting her friend off.

"Up." The Doctor repeated. "Up. Look up."

"Where are we?" Amy frowned.

"Exactly where we were." River replied.

"No, we're not." Amy shook her head.

The Doctor pulled out his sonic. "Move your feet." He ordered Amy, making her step back.

 "Doctor, what am I looking at?" Amy watched the Time Lord as he scanned a hatch on the ground. "Explain."

"Oh, come on, Amy, think." The Doctor looked around at her. "The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So what else is still on?" He stood up and made a small hop. "The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell. Shot out the grav globe to give us an updraft, and here we are."

"Doctor, the statues. They look more like Angels now." Father Octavian informed, looking up at the angels.

"They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army."

"They're taking out the lights. Look at them." He ordered as he pulled the hatch open. "Look at the Angels. Into the ship, now. Quickly, all of you."

"Won't we fall?" Hollie asked, her eyes widened as the Doctor dropped into the small hatch. "But-" Hollie blinked looking at the Doctor who looked like he was standing on the wall.

"It's alright." The Doctor informed, holding his hand out. "I got you, Holls." The blonde cautiously raised a foot over the open hatch and closed her eyes before jumping and feeling the Doctor take her hand making her open her eyes. "See?" He looked up at Amy. "It's just a corridor. The gravity orientates to the floor." He looked at Hollie and winked before looking back up at Amy. "Amy you're next then everyone else. "Don't take your eyes off the Angels. Move, move, move."

Amy jumped into the corridor next followed by River. "Okay, men. Go, go, go!" Father Octavian ordered, one by one the men jumped in while the Doctor worked on the controls.

"The Angels." Father Octavian began. "Presumably they can jump up too?" 

The hatch suddenly closed. "They're here, now." The Doctor said, confirming Father Octavians question. "In the dark, we're finished." They all turned as a large bulkhead door began to close. "Run!" The Doctor shouted heading to it. The door closed just as he, Hollie and Amy got to it. "

This whole place is a death trap." Father Octavian muttered.

"No, it's a time bomb. Well, it's a death trap and a time bomb. And now it's a dead end." He looked around. "Nobody panic." Hollie swallowed hard. "Oh, just me then." He pointed behind his head with his sonic. "What's through here?" 

"Secondary flight deck." River answered.

"Okay. so we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah?" So what if the gravity fails?