Entry Two

The second dream I had a couple of nights after the first, just after the adventure with Winston Churchill, WWII and of course... the Daleks.

There was something strangely different about this dream, unlike the other dream a couple of nights before I knew this was definitely something that had happened to me, whether it actually be a dream or a memory it at least had some parts that were true. The day I met Amy for the first time, one of the best days of my life.

The dream started with me and Vanessa, my foster mother at the Leadworth children's home at the park, I was five years old and casually playing on the slide, going down and then back up the stairs only to go down again, it was fun. Just as I was about to go back up the stairs again a little ginger girl beat me too it, we argued a little bit before deciding on sharing the slide and since that moment we were practically inseparable.

But that wasn't the whole dream, I remember it vividly, better than the rest of the dream, it stood out. The 'aliens' from before, it was one of them instead of multiple, though, the aliens in the black suits, definitely not slender man, the creepy story kids told each other. I never saw it before. It was new.

-----

Anyone else enjoying these short interlude chapters? I really enjoy making them, it's very different from my other fics that have interlude chapters.