Entry One

This chapter is going to be quite different, I hope you guys like it!

-----

Last night was when it all started the whole reason for writing this journal slash diary slash whatever I decide to call it. To keep track of the dream(s) because it honestly didn't feel like a dream, it feel too real, too 'alive' the smells, the fear it's what you don't usually feel in a dream that occurs when you fall asleep, or what you're supposed to feel when you sleep. Maybe it's because it's technically my first night in the TARDIS? Maybe Amy dreamt of something weird last night as well? I doubt it but it is a possibility and so I have decided to start this little book just in case I forget the dream tomorrow.

More onto the point of why I started writing this: the dream. I felt as if I was a little girl, running from something, it looked weird, definitely alien (the reason I think it might have just been a nightmare) I or rather the girl felt scared though, like really scared. She didn't look like she was wearing the best of clothes, but then again you don't really plan on what you're wearing when you're being chased by weird bald aliens wearing tuxedos (don't know what I was thinking with putting them in tuxedos) that's all it was, just a girl running from some bald tuxedo-wearing aliens, stranger right? That's what I thought.

The reason why I plan on telling the Doctor soon (that's if I get another dream, if not it's a funny story to tell one day) but how did I know it was a girl? She was screaming, crying for help at the top of her lungs, I could just about feel the burning in her throat as she pleaded for a saviour. I never found out if she escaped from the aliens, after running forever and ever the dream just stopped and I woke up, shooting up from my bed after processing the dream, or rather the nightmare.