The Vampires of Venice - III

It's time for the last part of the Vampires of Venice now! Admittedly I have had this written put for around two weeks now, I just didn't feel like editing and whenever I went to do it I quickly lost al motivation but I'm back now and with 600 followers around the corner what better time for the final chapter of this episode?

-----

The Doctor and Nova walked into the throne room, the two of them walking towards the throne in the middle of the room and going behind it.

Nova glanced at the Doctor before quickly reaching into her pocket and bringing a small yet long, white-tipped device out as she opened the backrest of the throne, she quickly scanned it and frowned before slipping the device back into her pocket as the Doctor looked over, the Time Lord frowning.

"What's that noise?"

"What noise?"

The Doctor put his hand into Nova's pocket, his eyes widened as he pulled out what looked like a sonic screwdriver. "What-"

"That's mine!" She snatched it back before glaring at him. "Did no one tell you not to go into other peoples pockets?"

"You have a sonic screwdriver." Hestated while pointing at her, "how and why do you have a sonic screwdriver."

"I was given one." She replied, tossing it in the air and catching it with ease before activating it and watching the tip glow white. The Doctor smiled slightly almost impressed before he shook his head and frowned. "By who?"

"That's something I can't tell you." The Doctor opened his mouth again and Nova sighed. "Nothing you can say will convince me to tell you, you shouldn't even know I have one at this point."

"Do the other two have one as well?"

"Yes." She nodded. "Orion and Cass have their own sonics as well, given to them of course."

"Right..." The Doctor slowly replied. "Was it me?"

"Oh, my gods." Nova pinched the bridge of her nose. "I can't tell you who gave them to us."

"Fine." He replied, almost pouting at her.

"You're too late." Rosanna spoke up as she walked into the throne room, the Doctors pout instantly disappeared as Rosanna looked between the Time Lord and Nova. "Such determination, just to save one city. Hard to believe it's the same man that let an entire race turn to cinders and ash." She walked towards the Doctor, staring up at him while he stared down at her from the top of the small steps. "Now you can watch as my people take their new kingdom."

"The girls have gone, Rosanna." Was all he replied.

"You're lying."

"Shouldn't we be dead?" Nova pulled the woman's attention towards herself. Rosanna's eyes widened in realisation as she stepped away from the Doctor who started to plead.

"Rosanna, please, help me. There are two hundred thousand people in this city."

"So save them." Rosanna snapped before turning away and heading out of the throne room, eyes locked on Hollie who ran into the room just as she left.

The Doctor groaned and walked up to her. "I told you to go to the TARDIS!"

"Correction, you told Amy to go back to the TARDIS for Rory."

The Time Lord sighed, running a hand down his face. "Does no one listen to me anymore?"

"Anymore?" Nova chuckled. "Did they ever listen to you in the first place?"