Victory of the Daleks - II

I'm going to go insane with this Lockdown soon enough...

Yeah, for those who do not live in the UK, we're in total lockdown, only to travel if absolutely necessary, you're only allowed one walk a day and guess what makes it even worse now? WE HAVE SUNSHINE.

I hate the UK sometimes... I don't hate how much writing I've been able to do at the moment though!

-----

One of the officers pulled the leaver for the main lights. "The generators won't switch off." He stated. "The lights are on all across London, Prime Minister."

"Has to be them." Amy looked at Winston. "It has to be the Daleks."

"The Germans can see every inch of the city. We're sitting ducks. Get those lights out before the Germans get here." Winston ordered.

"Confirm." A woman stated through a comms channel. "Quadron two-four-four and fifty-six mobilized. Emergency. Emergency."

"One oh nine?" Another tried to call another Quadron. "One oh nine, confirm."

"Thousands will die if we don't get those lights out now."

"German bombers sighted over the Channel, sir. ETA ten minutes, sir."

"Here they come," Winston muttered to them all. "Get a message to Mister Attlee. War Cabinet meeting at 0300 hours. If we're all still here."

Amy shook her head and looked up from the map and at Winston. "We can't just sit here." She told him. "We've got to take the fight to the Daleks."

Winston frowned. "How?" He questioned. "None of our weapons are a match for theirs."

"Oh God, we must have something."

"604 Blenheim squadron, stand by." Amy looked around in thought before her eyes snapped to Winston in glee.

"Oh. It's staring us in the face. A gift, from the Daleks."

---

The Doctor narrowed his eyes at the Dalek. "Turn those lights off now. Turn London off or I swear I will use the TARDIS self destruct." He held the jammy dodger out.

"Stalemate, Doctor. Leave us and return to Earth." The Dalek told him.

"Oh, that's it." He scoffed. "That's your great victory? You leave?" He hissed.

"Extinction is not an option." The Dalek screeched. "We shall return to our own time and begin again."

"No, no, no." He chuckled. "I won't let you get away this time. I won't."

"We have succeeded. DNA reconstruction is complete."

"What?" Hollie frowned. "Doctor what does it mean?"

"Observe," the Dalek answered for the Time Lord, "a new Dalek paradigm." The Doctor and Hollie stared as five different colored Daleks glided out from the mist of the machine. "The Progenitor has fulfilled our new destiny. Behold, the restoration of the Daleks. The resurrection of the master race."

---

Amy followed Winston into the laboratory. "Bracewell put the gun down," Winston told him, eyeing the gun in the man's hand.

"My life is a lie," Bracewell looked up at him, "and I choose to end it."

"In your own time, Paisley boy, because right now we need your help." Amy cut in.

"But those creatures, my Ironsides, they made me? I can remember things. So many things. The last war. The squalor and the mud and the awful, awful misery of it all. What am I?" He asked. "What am I?"