Victory of the Daleks - I

This Coronavirus issue going on means I suddenly have a lot more time meaning I actually have time to write again. Damn.

In all seriousness though, I hope everyone is doing okay and is staying safe if you need to isolate due to health conditions then please do, I'm trying to stay home as much as possible, my grandad is very ill and I have asthma so I REALLY don't want to catch it. Keep yourself safe and healthy everyone! We got to look after each other in times like this!

-----

The Doctor pulled a lever before he danced around the TARDIS "Where are we now?" Hollie asked, looking at the Doctor who stopped moving around and looked at her.

"Take a look." The Time Lord grinned and gestured to the door.

Hollie smiled and ran to the door with the Doctor and Amy following her, she let out a squeak of surprise as she came face to face with four men in uniform pointing guns at her and her friend.

The Doctor exited the TARDIS and reassuringly patted the blonde's shoulder. "Amy, Hollie," the Doctor looked between the two humans before looking at a plump man who stepped past the four men with guns, "Winston Churchill."

"Doctor. Is it you?" Winston asked.

The Time Lord smiled and held out a hand, Winston did the same before making a beckoning motion. The Doctor laughed. "Oh, Winston, my old friend, he laughed. "Every time."

"What's he after?" Amy asked.

"TARDIS key, of course."

"Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor. The lives that could be saved."

The Doctor headed back to the TARDIS and shut the door. "Ah, doesn't work like that."

"Must I take it by force?"

"I'd like to see you try." He replied.

"At ease," Winston ordered his men to lower the guns.

"You rang?" The Doctor questioned.

---

After Winstons men left the Time Lord, Amy Hollie and the man himself the four walked through the cabinet war rooms hallway with Winston leading the four. "So you've changed your face again," Winston stated as the room shook.

"Yeah, well, had a bit of work done." The Doctor remarked.

"Got it, got it, got it." Amy gleefully cut in. "Cabinet War Rooms, right?"

The Doctor nodded. "Yep. Top secret heart of the War Office, right under London."

"You're late, by the way," Winston stated.

"Requisitions, sir." A woman with a clipboard walked up to Winston and walked with him.

"Excellent." He took the board from her and passed his cane to the Doctor.

"Late?" The Doctor frowned checking his watch.

"I rang you a month ago."

Hollie giggled while the Doctor frowned. "Really?" He winced. "Sorry, sorry. It's a Type Forty TARDIS, it's. I'm just running her in."

"Something the matter, Breen? You look a little down in the dumps.

"No, sir." The woman forced a smile. Fine, sir."

"Action this day, Breen," Winston told her. "Action this day."

"Yes, sir." She nodded and walked off with the clipboard.