Chapter 154

[The 'Jerk Special Move' will be unleashed!]

Raymond's eyes widened.

The jerk special move.

It was a new effect that was added when his skill level in coping with the truth increased to Rank C.

'What's the special skill?'

As if to answer, a message popped up.

[Analyze your opponent's jerk pattern!]

[The pattern of your opponent's disclosures is strong, weak, and 'swarming'!]

[Based on the results of the analysis, the most appropriate special move for the opponent will be unleashed!]

[The special move, Make a Pushover, will be activated!]

'Make a pushover?'

As soon as the message popped into Raymond's head, he immediately thought of a way to deal with the two jerks.

'Come to think of it, this isn't necessarily a bad situation, although it is a bit annoying.'

Raymond clenched his fists.

'I'll turn the two jerks into pushovers with this opportunity!'

Ah, the cop-out.

He had the best solution for this situation!

Raymond spoke first to Duke Leif.

"To be clear, I have no intention of learning the sword right now, I'm a healer. I want to focus on treating patients."

"But...."

Duke Leif was not about to back down.

He was a frustrated and stubborn man.

Indeed, a jerk!

Raymond decided to treat the jerk.

'Sweaty swordsmanship be damned. I'll rip you to shreds.'

"My job is to treat my patients above all else. If you want to teach me swordsmanship, I need your consideration."

"I'm quite capable of consideration!"

"Are you sure you can be considerate of me?"

"Of course. Of course. Just talk to me. I'll listen to anything."

As Duke Leif grew impatient, Raymond inwardly sang a happy tune.

Duke Leif's demeanor seemed to shout, 'I'm a pushover!'

'No matter how many times I decline, he won't relent, so let's switch gears. Let's transform him into a complete pushover.'

"Very well, I shall accept lessons from the Duke."

"Really?"

"But I can only allocate time for lessons when my patient load allows it."

"Of course, that's perfectly understandable. You are a healer first..."

"So... looking at my schedule, I'll be able to take lessons once a month, for about two hours."

Duke Leif was speechless.

Two hours a month?

"That's..."

"I have so many patients to attend to. I hardly get three hours of sleep a day because of constant treatments. So, it's difficult for me to spare more time than that. Honestly, even two hours a month might be challenging, and I might have to reduce it further."