Chapter 180

"Thank you!"

"You are our tribe's benefactor!"

Not just saying it with words, but actually kneeling down and bowing their heads.

Their gratitude was immeasurable.

'He worked a miracle.'

'If it weren't for him, Mien would have died.'

They were well aware of Mien's critical condition.

Still, a miracle happened, and they keenly observed how diligently Raymond treated Mien.

It was moving, and they couldn't help but feel grateful.

'If it weren't for him, not only Mien but many of our tribe would have died. He is the benefactor of our tribe.'

'We must never forget this grace.'

Unable to contain their overwhelming emotions, they shouted in unison again.

"Thank you, benefactor!"

The sight of the cat people kneeling and expressing their gratitude was truly spectacular.

No human had ever received such reverence from the cat people.

Raymond had a bewildered expression.

He felt a twinge of embarrassment amidst the profuse gratitude, even though he had achieved something extraordinary—rescuing numerous lives among the cat people, including the presumed-dead descendant of the tribe leader.

"Well, gratitude might be a tad excessive."

"It's okay. Please, get up."

Though his response was simple, it deeply touched the cat people once again.

"Wow! Truly, our benefactor is remarkably humble!"

"The true savior of our cat tribe!"

"..."

Raymond coughed fruitlessly.

Despite their feline nature, he expected the cat people to exude a certain regality and dignity.

Instead, their demeanor resembled more that of enthusiastic puppies than the aloof elegance he anticipated.

'...Are they cat people or dog people?'

However, it was a misunderstanding.

Cat people typically possessed high noses and a cool demeanor.

Their current reactions were a result of overwhelming gratitude towards Raymond.

At that moment, Sonia spoke.

"Benefactor, we cannot simply let this kindness pass. Is there anything you desire? We are prepared to offer any treasure from our tribe."

Raymond's mind flashed at those words.

It was the anticipated reward time! Moreover, a treasure?

Wasn't that what he loved the most?

'The cat tribe also hold treasures?'

Raymond's mouth watered.

How valuable could the treasure cat people cherished be?

'The most dazzling and shiny treasure...'

Just as he was about to shout, he hesitated.

One fact crossed his mind.

'The cat tribe despises greedy humans. If I show a humble attitude, they might give an even more precious treasure.'