SEEING YOU AGAIN

HYUNJIN'S POV

the person ran up to me and hugged me. I now was 100% sure this was Felix. He had different hair color, when we first met, his hair was brown, now its blonde and little longer. He also grew a little, but he's still small compared to me.

"How have you been?" He asked me, as he pulled away from the hug

"Yeah, good. What about you? What happened to you?" I asked him. I wanted to know why he never showed up.

"That's actually funny story, do you want to grab some coffee? I can explain everything." he told me.

I agreed. He helped me take all of my paint supplies.

"So, you're an artist now?" He asked me

"Oh, yeah. What about you?"

"I'm a kindergarten teacher."

It kind of suited him to be honest. We put all the things into my car's truck and we went to the nearest cafe.

We came inside, I ordered coffee, he ordered some tea and we went to sit at the nearest table.

"So, what happened after you left the rooftop?" I asked him. I really wanted to know.

"Well, when I came home, my parents told me we're moving. I didn't have time to tell you, or come to that rooftop. Since I didn't have your number I couldn't just text you and tell you that." He told me

Now i finally knew why he never showed up.

"Well, let's not do the same mistake again. Give me your phone, I will give you my number." I told him

He smiled and gave me his phone.

"And did you get better there?" I genuinely wanted to know that, so I asked as I was giving him his phone back

"Oh hell no. If something, I got even worse there. We moved there to be closer to my brothers college. I had to leave the only friend I had behind. I knew no one and I'm not exactly a social butterfly. I had no one to talk to and I felt alone there."

he showed me his arm. there were a lot, and I mean a LOT of scars. A lot of them looked like they were old and healed, they just left a mark where they once were. some of them looked little newer.

"It was really hard for me, but I managed. I then became kindergarten teacher and I've started to get better."

"it's ironic, isn't it? you were all alone, waited for someone you can talk to, while I was here, waiting for you." I told him

"Yeah, you got a point." He told me

We were just catching up, when someone came into the cafe. Felix looked at the door and his eyes widened. I confusingly looked at what he was looking at. There was someone. I didn't know who it was. It was probably a guy, I could tell by the structure of his body, even tho his waist was so slim it could be a girl. Felix got up and rushed to that guy, hugging him and jumping on him. I was confused. I had no idea who that was, I just sat there watching them hugging each other and laughing. Felix finally sat back and brought that person with him.

"this is my best friend jisung." he introduced him to me

Was he the friend he was talking about?

"I'm jisung."  that guy said and handed me his hand

"hyunjin." I told him as i was shaking his hand

"how do you even know Felix?" he asked me

"long story." I wanted to keep it short. I had no idea what he knew and what he didn't

jisung was looking at me for a really long time. I didn't see his face, so I had no idea what face he had. I had no idea if he was judging me, or if he was just looking at me

Felix broke the silence.

"Well, I'm so happy I got to see you hyunjin. I'm really glad. Now I'm gonna go, I have to catch up on some things with jisung. Gonna call you later. byee"

He told me as he was shaking "goodbye" with his hand. Then he took jisung arm and they walked away. As they left, I was watching them from a window. I hate the fact I can't see their faces, so I had no idea if they were laughing and enjoying each other's presence.

Why would he choose him over me?