WE'LL BE ALRIGHT

FELIX'S POV

I woke up.
I was snuggled up to hyunjin.

I have no idea how I got this lucky

I smiled and snuggled up to him closer.

Since I told him what happened with moondang, Im more confortable with hyunjin then I ever was.
I was always afraid that when he finds out, he will leave me, because he will be disgusted by me.

But he didn't.

Instead he stayed up with me the whole night, when I was crying on his shoulders.

Hyunjin woke up and hugged me tighter, kissing my forehead and my whole face.

We'll be alright.

I got up and went to the kitchen.
He followed me.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin asked as he back hugged me.

"You're always cooking for us, so I thought I could make you a good breakfast." I smiled at him, even when I knew he didn't see it.

"What are you making?" He asked

"To be honest I'm terrible cook, but I'm a good baker. I will bake us brownies." I said happily

He just chuckled and hugged me more tightly, placing his head on my shoulders.

I made the dough and I put it in the oven.

"Now we will wait about 25 minutes."

"Okay." He said

He never stopped hugging me.

We went to the living room and sat on the couch.

We wanted to watch something, so we picked a movie, and when the 25 minutes were over, I went to the oven and I put the brownies out of the oven.

I cut it and I took two plates, putting one piece on each plate.

I took it to hyunjin and I could just see that he was excited to taste them.

He took a bite and his eyes lit up.

"Baby these are the best brownies I ever had!" He said as he took another bite

"Tell me you have more."

"Of course" I smiled at him

We watched the movie as we peacefully finished my brownies.

"Hey sweetie, I want to show you something."
hyunjin said

"What?" I asked curiously

"Come with me."

He took my arm and we went to his atelier.

Then he showed me his finished painting.
It was a painting of me and him in the kitchen, he was cooking and I was watching him, sitting on the kitchen counter.

We had faces

Happy tears were rolling down my face, the painting was so beautiful

"I love it so much." I said and I took it so I could get a better look at it

"How were you able to draw our faces?" I asked him

"I can remember the features of your face as I remember my name, and I could easily draw my face, since I could just touch it. I don't know if the lines are okay, but I think I did a pretty good job."

He smiled at me and I started sobbing, hugging him.

He chuckled a little and he pulled me closer.

"Do you really like it that much?" He asked me

"Of course, I'm so proud of you for being able to draw our faces." I violently sobbed

We stood like this for a while.

Our day went peacefully and we enjoyed it so much, knowing that tomorrow is Monday again and we won't be able to spend the whole day together.

While eating dinner, his phone got a notification.

He looked at it and he chocked on his food, and he froze in shock.

I was curious what happened that he froze like that, so I took his phone and my eyes widened.

There was an article.

BREAKING NEWS:
FAMOUS ARTISTS HWANG HYUNJIN HAS FACE BLINDNESS, IS THAT THE REASON WHY HIS PAINTINGS ARE "EXTRAORDINARY"?