THE ANSWER

FELIX'S POV

as I was walking home, I thought about jihoon and how I'm gonna answer him. I mean, I could finally find someone who cares about me and loves me, but at the other hand, I have no idea if I want to be in a romantic relationship with him. I don't want to destroy our friendship.

This will be really hard choice.

I went to my house and as I was laying down, my phone buzzed.

It was from hyunjin

"When and where do you want to meet tomorrow?"

"I don't care, you can choose. "

"Okay, do you have to go to work?"

"Of course I have to."

"Okay, gonna pick you up at 16?"

"Sounds good."

I was just looking at the ceiling, thinking.

I then fell asleep.

I woke up and went to get ready. I'm always walking to the kindergarten, because it's not that far.
When I came there, I saw jihoon preparing tea for the kids.

Normally I would do that, but he did it for me....
....he's really sweet

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I didn't want us to be uncomfortable around each other because he expressed his feelings for me.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me

"Yeah, good. What about you?"

"Kind of bad to be honest."

"Why jihoon?"

"I was afraid that expressing my feelings for you would make you uncomfortable around me. I'm glad that you aren't." he smiled at me

His smile was pretty.

The day went by pretty smoothly and it was soon gonna be 16. Today we didn't have to stay with yuri.

"Hey, jihoon. I have some plans and someone is picking me up at 16. Can I go?"

"Yeah of course, I will finish it here." He said and smiled

I smiled back and went out. Hyunjin was already waiting for me.

HYUNJIN'S POV

I saw him coming from the main door. He sat in the passenger seat and he looked from the window

"Is something wrong?" I asked him

"I think I finally.....found my answer."

I froze.

"I think that I will try it. You never know, maybe he's my soulmate and we will be together forever."

Felix...... why are you saying that about someone who isn't me...?

"Oh.....uhm......I'm happy for you." I said.

"Yeah, I will tell him my answer tomorrow." he said

"Tomorrow?" I asked, making sure I heard right.

"Yeah, we're together at the kindergarten anyway."

I was silent.

We came across a shop and we went to get some snacks. When we were walking from the store. He was a little in front of me.

"Are you sure about your answer?"

"Yeah I guess so. Why?"

I took his arm and pulled him to me. He looked kind of shocked, he almost dropped his brownie I bought for him.

"Because you need to know you don't have only one choice."

"what do you mean?" He asked me, still startled.

"Felix...... I like you. And I will do everything I can tonight so you will choose me." I looked at him and said.

"Y-you....like me?" He asked surprised

"You heard me right. I will make this night the best night of your life. Just tell me.... I will fulfill your every wish."