FUCK IT

HYUNJIN'S POV

It's been a week since I last talked with Felix.

And I'm not doing well at all.

I promised myself that I will give him space, so that he can figure things out.
But I have a feeling that it's absolutely destroying us.

I canceled every meeting with a client I had, because all I can think about is Felix.

I don't even know if we're still together, that's how bad it's messing me up.
But I don't even want to think that.

I've been barely eating, or sleeping, and all I'm doing is boxing my anger away and thinking about Felix, and how much I miss his touch, his warmth, his laughter, his smile, his face....
I also didn't have any motivation to paint.

I'm not sure how long I can still manage to not see Felix.

Wherever I look in my house, I see him, and I recall memories.

When I look on the kitchen counter, I can see him sitting on it, smiling at me making us breakfast.

When I look at the couch, I can see him snuggled inside my arms, when we watched his favorite movie.

When I look at the dining table, I can see him happily enjoying the food I made him.

Whenever I look at my bed, I recall how good it felt to be inside of him, and I can't forget the face he made when he came.

Or I just recall our cuddle sessions.

And he doesn't even leave my head when I'm going grocery shopping.

Whenever I walk past the store we always ate ramen at, I can see us sitting at our table, laughing as we're eating our ramen.

My head hurts.

My heart hurts.

I'm tired of this.

While I'm thinking about this, I'm sitting on the couch.

Am I watching Felix's  favorite movie?
Yes.

Just as I was drowning in my thoughts, someone knocked on my door.

Who is that?
I canceled all of my meetings.

I confusingly walked up to my door and I opened it.

My eyes widened.
My arms got sweaty.
I stopped breathing.

"....Felix?"

"hi hyunjin..."

"what are you doing here?" I asked him sweetly.

"you know what, fuck it." he said and he came close to me.

he placed his hands on my cheeks and he pulled me close.

Our lips met.

God I missed those lips so much.

I didn't pull away, I missed him too much.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Well, things escalated quickly.

I put my hands on his thighs and he jumped on me.
I carried him inside and I pressed him against a wall.
I kissed the shit out of him, and then, I moved to his neck.
I started kissing it, moving, so I could find his sweet spot.

Well, it didn't take that long for me to find it.

He silently moaned and tilted his head back.

God, his silent moans were my favorite sound.

I started kissing and biting that exact spot, as he was letting out more of his silent moans.

I made a hickey on that spot, so I knew where exactly it was.

I then moved back to his lips.

Still kissing him, his legs still wrapped around my waist, still pressing him against a wall, I unzipped his jeans and I pulled them down to his knees, together with his underwear. He moaned against my lips and I pressed him against the wall more tightly so I could take off my sweatpants. I then put my hands on his thighs again, pulling him higher.

He didn't protest, and I slowly pushed myself inside him. He moaned and I waited until he gave me a okay to move sign.

I slowly started thrusting in him, letting him getting used to that feeling again.

After a while, I slowly started thrusting faster, his moans got louder and he tilted his head back. I put my hands on his waist and I thrusted harder and faster.

He was a moaning mess and I kept fucking him against a wall hard and fast.

I was happy that I didn't have any neighbors, so we could be as loud as we wanted.

After a while, I was getting close.

"I'm so close oh my god." Felix moaned.

"Me too darling, me too."

After a minute, Felix tilted his head back and he came all over his shirt.

I sped up, feeling so close.

Our moans were loud, and I came inside him.

But I wasn't done.

I pulled the dirty shirt off him and I took him on the stairs as I was still inside of him.

I sat down, ( still inside of him ) and he sat on my lap.

I put my hands on his hips and I started moving him up and down. I tilted my head back as a loud moan escaped my mouth. He put his hands on my shoulders, and started moving his hips on his own. I kept my hands on his hips, securing him.
Felix started moaning so loud, and I felt how I'm getting more and more hard.
I started to thrust up against him, making him go down harder and allowing myself to go further inside him.

"hyunjin..oh god-" Felix tilted his head back and kept moving.

I then started moving his hips faster, and our moans filled the room.

"Oh god hyunjin im cuming." Felix moaned

"Fuck me too." I panted.

It didn't took us a long time and we both came, panting.

For the third round, I picked him and I changed our positions, he was now laying on the stairs and I just couldn't stop.

I started thrusting hard and fast, pushing my previous cum further inside him.

God it felt so good.

"Fuck hyun-" he was cut off by his own moan, as I thrusted deep inside him.

My cum made him so wet inside, and it just felt so good, that I didn't want to leave his hole.

But I also noticed that Felix was getting tired.

I thrusted faster, making myself and him cum for the last time.