HELLO AGAIN

HYUNJIN'S POV

I just sat at the table. The boy was a little shy. I ate my ramen. I was trying to be quick, I didn't want to make that boy uncomfortable. he had a big hoodie with hood on his head, so I didn't see him at all. He was just sitting there. He looked really tiny in that big hoodie. He was looking down and I could tell he was really shy.

"What is your name?" I asked him

"uhm.... yongbok..." he told me

his voice was high, it was kind of familiar, but I couldn't figure it out.

I finished my ramen. I left the seat, because I didn't want to make that boy shy and uncomfortable anymore.

"Well, it was really nice meeting you yongbok."

he just nodded and I left.

I was feeling better and I went back to my atelier. I looked at my painting of Felix. I wanted to finish it, but I didn't know the features of Felix's face. I really wanted to know, but I couldn't just touch his face to find that out.

I sighed and went to my room. I took my headphones and just listened to music. I then fell asleep.

FELIX'S POV

when he asked me about my name, I panicked. I was sure he was gonna find that out now, but I really didn't wanted to talk to him right now. I just decided to change my voice, hoping it would work.

I told him him my korean name and he still didn't know it was me. I was getting kind of confused, but I let it go. he went away and threw the bowl into the trash bin.

"Well, it was nice meeting you yongbok." he told me

I just nodded and he left.

This was really confusing for me

How did he not recognize me?

I put my headphones in and thought about this as I was walking home.

It's okay, I will see him tomorrow, I can just ask him.

I was laying in bed and eventually fell asleep.

when I woke up, ate some breakfast, I then washed up and brushed my teeth. I wore a big hoodie with jeans and went to the kindergarten.

I made some tea and prepared everything for the kids.

About ten minutes later the first kid came, it was Hari.

"Felix, do you wanna play with dolls with me?"

"Oh of course." I said with a smile. She smiled at me back.

After a while other kids started coming.

I was watching and playing with the kids. When it was a time for snack, I gathered the kids and gave each one bread with ham and butter our cook made. The cooks name was jihoon and he was my big friend.

I then again played with the kids. I then got a phone call.

It was hyunjin.

"Hi!" I said

"Hi, where are you? Wanna go out now?" he asked me