THE BUYER

FELIX'S POV

I took jisung and we went away, leaving hyunjin there.

"Who was that hyunjin guy? Did you meat him in Daegu?" jisung asked me

"No." I told him

Jisung knew what I was going trough, but I never told him about the rooftop incident.

"How did you meet him? And when?"

"Why are you asking me these questions jisung?"

"I never saw this guy before and suddenly he's sitting with you in a cafe. I just want to make sure he isn't someone like moondang" jisung said

I got goosebumps just hearing that name.

"No, he isn't like him."

"Are you sure tho?" he asked me worriedly

"Yes....." I told him

This guy stayed with me on a rooftop when I was about to kill myself and made sure I was okay, he was nothing like moondang

I haven't seen jisung for these two years, we had a lot of things that needed to be discussed.

It was getting really late and jisung had to go to work tomorrow, so he left.

I wanted to spend some time with jisung, but when I thought about it, it was really stupid of me to leave hyunjin in the cafe like that. I felt bad, so I've decided to call him to apologize.

"hello?" hyunjin said

"hi, this is Felix." I realized he didn't have my number yet

"oh hi, do you need something?" he asked me

"I just wanted to apologize, leaving you there alone wasn't the best thing I could do in that situation."

"That's okay"

"...sorry" I only said

"why are you apologizing again?" hyunjin asked me

"I...."

HYUNJIN'S POV

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Wanna hang out with me tomorrow?"

"oh, yeah sure." he told me and I hanged up.

my most popular buyer was visiting today, to buy some paintings. I heard him coming inside.

"hello, mr. Hwang, I'm really happy to be here again."

"the pleasure is on my side." I told him while shaking his hand

"so, what do you have for me today?" he asked me

"I will show you my paintings."

I walked him to a room where were all of my paintings, finished or unfinished.

He was looking at my paintings, when he saw one that I had on my painting easel. It wasn't finished.

"Oh, what is this painting?"

The painting was a portrait of Felix. He didn't have a face, but i drew freckles into his blurred face.

"Just someone."

"I really like it. Would you consider selling me that painting?"

"But it isn't finished." I argued back

"It doesn't matter, it looks really good like this. I can see that this person on the painting is really beautiful. I feel he looks like angel."

I wish I knew

"yeah, I guess."

"Is this someone's portrait? Or just your imagination?"

"why do you want to know?"

"I would like to meet this person and see if they are just as beautiful like this painting shows them.
Also, it reminds me of someone."

I didn't like this situation. I really didn't want to sell him this painting, it was special to me. I've spend a lot of time on this. I've painted it on the same rooftop I met him.

"This painting isn't for sell, I'm sorry."

"Why not?" he asked me in disappointment

"It's special to me."

"I will pay you double"

"No, thank you. Please look at other paintings."
He finally gave up and went to look at other paintings.

He chose two, but I knew he was mad he didn't get the portrait of Felix.

When he finally left, I sighed.

Did I really just reject so much money just because I wanted to keep this painting?

I went back to my atelier and looked at it. I saw it exactly like the buyer did, because it didn't have a face.

I decided to take a break and go to the grocery store for some ramen.

FELIX'S POV

hyunjin hanged up and I started panicking.

What if he was mad at me?

I then remembered he asked me to go out with him tomorrow. I calmed down a little.

He wouldn't be asking me to go out with him if he was mad at me, right?

I decided to go for a walk. I loved night walks. I was walking slowly with my headphones, I had a hood and just enjoyed the night Soul.

I was walking for a long time with no direction and I was getting really hungry, so I went to the grocery store for some food. I then just sat there, slowly eating the food and enjoying the view.

But then I saw hyunjin walk into the store

I decided to ignore him. I had a hood on, so he wouldn't have to recognize me if he didn't see my face. I was too shy to talk to him anyway.

He bought a ramen and went in my direction

Shit

"Excuse me, can I sit here? Other tables are occupied."

I turned to him. I was looking at him and he was looking at me.

I nodded and he sat down started eating his ramen without even glancing at me.

Wait..... he didn't recognize me?
But he saw my face....