FEELING YOUR TOUCH

FELIX'S POV

hyunjin dropped me off the at the kindergarten, kissing my cheek as I got up.

When I walked into the kindergarten, I wasn't sure if I had the heart to reject jihoon, but I had to do it.

I walked in, prepared the tea and jihoon came a little later.

"Hi bokkie." he hugged me with a smile.

"Hi." I answered, hugging him back

"So, have you thought about the thing I told you?" he said, very curiously

"Yeah, I did. I think I have the answer."

"Really?" He said, kind of nervous

"I thought about it for a long time, but i decided I will not become your boyfriend. I'm really sorry."
I said

He looked at me kind of sadly, but then he nodded.

"I understand, but I need to know why."

"Well.... I was about to say yes to you, but yesterday night I realized I like someone else. I'm really sorry."

"Who?" he asked

"I think that's kind of personal, but I hope things won't change between us. I really like you as a friend and I don't want to loose you." I told him

"Is it that guy who was with us at the grocery store?" He asked, connecting the dots

I didn't say anything, which gave him his answer.

"So it is him."

"I'm really sorry."

"No, don't apologize. It's not your job to accept and return my feelings." he said.

I could see his eyes getting little watery. I hugged him, and he hugged me back.

I felt bad for him, but I couldn't pretend I liked him when I had someone else in my heart.

The kindergarten closed and I was on my way to tell hyunjin my answer. I was sitting on a bus, looking out of the window, feeling little nervous. The bus stop was a few blocks from hyunjins house. I stood in front of his door, kind of scared to knock.

When I calmed down a bit, I knocked and he opened few seconds later.

"Felix? What are you doing here?"

HYUNJIN'S POV

"I'm here to tell you my answer." he said

I froze.

I really wanted him to choose me. I waited, until he said his answer.

"I like you......hwang hyunjin."

"lee felix.......I like you..."

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

I cupped his face and kissed him. the kiss was passionate and deep. I picked him up by his thighs and carried him to my bed. I was laying him down, his hands were behind my neck and his legs were still wrapped around my waist. I started kissing him more roughly and then I moved to his neck. I was trying to find that sweet spot, and when I finally found it, he quietly moaned. I kept sucking that spot, as he was letting out more quiet moans. I left a hickey there, I didn't care at this moment. Right now, Felix was under my control.

Right now, he was mine

When I was done, I started kissing his lips again, my hand moving on his chest as I was slowly getting to his stomach. When I reached the end of his t-shirt, I slowly started to undress him. He understood and his hands left my neck as he sat up a little bit, so I could take off his shirt completely. He then went to his previous position. I started kissing his chest, then his stomach and as I was getting lower and lower, I reached his jeans. I unbuttoned it and unzipped it. I then pulled them down together with the underwear. I then positioned myself between his legs as I connected our bodies and kissed him. I bit his lower lip and my tongue entered his mouth. I then lifted my head a little

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked him

"Are you seriously asking me this right now? After all of this?" he said, laughing a little.

"You got a point, I just wanted to be sure." I said, laughing a little with him.

I then started kissing his neck again, then I moved to his chest, his stomach and this time, I found my way to him. I took him deep in my mouth. I started slowly, he then started moaning as I started going faster and faster, with my hand plumping as well. His moans filled the room and I kept listening them, making my stomach twist. I then stopped when I felt he was close. I moved his legs a little higher so I had better access to his hole.
I put one finger in, Felix moaning instantly. I gave him a little time to adjust and then I added second finger. I started slowly moving with my fingers and his moans was all I could hear. I then stretched the whole thing. I finally put the third finger. Felix tilted his head back as a loud moan escaped his mouth.
I started moving my fingers slowly again. He was a moaning mess, and I loved it. He then screamed even louder. I smiled and I started hitting my fingers faster on that exact spot. He was screaming, moaning and crying in pleasure. I then finally took off my pants. I positioned myself between his legs again. I put the tip inside and I let him adjust. I then started slowly making my way into him. He was moaning really loud. I let him adjust, and when he gave me an okay move, I slowly started moving, letting him getting used to that feeling.

"H-hyunjin..."

"Yes?"

"C-can you go faster?"

He didn't have to ask twice. I started kissing him as I slowly started speeding up. He was moaning inside my mouth. I wasn't slowing and slowly started thrusting more harder and faster. He kept moaning inside my mouth as I kept speeding up. We weren't kissing anymore, but our lips stayed connected, as we kept moaning and enjoying the moment.

"I-I think I'm gonna cum." he said

"go for it."

I didn't slow down, I even thrusted harder. He kept moaning really loud, and then I felt him came.

I kept thrusting fast and hard, as we both became totally weak to the other ones touch. I felt that I was close.

"C-can I cum inside you?" I asked him, making sure

"Y-yes, please." he said in pleasure.

I sped up and I finally came inside him. I then let my body rest, I was laying on him, making sure I didn't suffocate him. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I love you Felix"

"I love you too."

"I think we should probably take a shower now."

"Yeah probably."

"Wanna come with me?"

"Oh how could I refuse that offer?"