DISTANCING YOURSELF

HYUNJIN'S POV

we were sitting at the rooftop for an hours now, and it was getting really cold. I noticed that Felix was shivering.

"Hey, we should go back. It's late and you have work tomorrow. I also see that you're cold."

"Yeah alright." Felix nodded and we got up.

We walked down the stairs.

"Hey, this maybe sounds stupid, so don't get scared. Also, you can say no, don't worry.
But.... do you want to move in with me?"
I asked him

He stopped walking and he looked at me stunned.

"Don't worry, you don't have to say yes, it's just a proposal."

"Hyunjin......I would love that, but at the same time, I need my space. I need my safe place, or just a place I can go when I'm sad and it's just mine. I'm not ready to move in with you. I spend a lot of time at your house, sure, but that doesn't mean I don't like my space." He said gently and quietly.

I felt a little hurt.

Was he not fully comfortable around me?

I hugged him.

"That's okay, like I said, you can say no. It was just an idea I had in my mind. Don't worry."

He seemed to relax in my hug.

"Thank you." He said quietly

The car ride was silent. I wouldn't exactly say awkward or uncomfortable, but it was kind of tense.

When we reached Felix's house, he looked at me and smiled a little.

"Bye hyunjin." He said and gave me a quick kiss

"Bye my love." I said. I wanted him to change his mind and that he will come with me and cuddle.

But he never did.

He walked to his door and unlocked it, not even glancing at me.

I sighed and I drove to my house.
I put my keys on the counter and I sat at the couch, thinking.

Something was definitely wrong with Felix.

He felt so distant, even when he was literally in my arms.

He felt less warm and more tense, and I hate that feeling.

I fucked up so bad.

Was he less comfortable around me because I yelled at him?
I know that he has a bad and traumatic past, so maybe it triggered something in him.

Maybe he hates me for it.

All I wanted to do was to ran to his flat and hold him tight, but I don't think that's the thing he needs or wants now.

I felt hopeless, but I know that I need to give him some space if I want our relationship to become what it was, so he can think things trough.

I walked to my gym and I started punching the punching bag.

I needed to cool off.

Felix.....my angel......

A/N

Hello my loves, I noticed that this story actually has around 20 readers, and almost all of my chapters have 30-50 reads, which I'm so thankful for💕

I also want to tell you, that slowly but surely we're getting to the end of this story.
Don't worry, it's still not the end, but I already know how I will finish this story.
Expect a few more chapters tho, I want this story to have at least 2 hours.

But don't worry, I have another hyunlix story in my mind, and when I finish this one, I will publish the new hyunlix story, so if you like my hyunlix stories, you can read it when this one ends <3

Bye my loves, stay healthy 💕