ᴛᴡᴏ

(Y/n's POV)

-

"Are you ready, y/n?", Kendra asked me during our call. 

"Hah. Is that even a question??", I smirked.

"Do your thing.", Kendra replied, I could practically see the smirk that was present on her face, despite not actually being able to see her.

I got into the jackets coding and began syncing the tech to my computer. 

"All clear, it's on your way!", I sighed happily, leaning back into my chair.

"You're the bomb, y/n!", Kendra cackled.

"I know.", I grinned.

Right now, moldy man's tech is being transported to my fellow members. I grab my keys and hop on my motorcycle, driving to the meeting spot Kendra picked out. 

I made sure the tech got into the teams hands, and drove to the Nakamura building, where phase 3 of our plan would begin. 

I would've gotten a piece of tech since there technically were four pieces stolen, but I left it to my group to keep, since I have my own tech of my own design for this mission. 

I pulled up to the building and called Kendra. I turned around due to a strange noise, and as I looked behind me, I noticed two familiar figures.

Mold man and April O' Neil.

"Y/N?? Y/N!!", April called out, running towards me. Shit!

"Kendra! Problem coming! I'm coming up now!", I yelled into my phone, then stuffed it into my bag.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU THEIF!!", Mold man screamed. He jumped to tackle me and I set off my grappling hook gloves, a small project of mine that I rarely got to use. I flew up, and he dove into the ground.

"NICE TRY, MOLD MAN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!", I cackled, flying upwards.

"Woahhhh... WAIT NO, YOU FIEND, COME BACK!!", Mold man screamed.

I climbed through the broken window, onto the floor my team was at.

We began coding, and panting was soon heard.

"ALRIGHT NERDS. I WANT MY STUFF BACK!", Mold man pointed at us, angrily.

"I GOT THE CODE!! LETS GO!", Jeremy cheered.

We all made a run for it, me blowing a kiss as I ran off. What? I gotta do things with ✨style✨.

Jeremy and Jase got taken down, but they threw the computer to Kendra. Me and Kendra ran, but this time, the two annoying tagalongs having some of the tech.

Kendra jumped out of the window with the jetpack shell. I turned around facing the two behind me, I gave a wink at the two, saluting as I dove out the window.

"Y/N WAIT!!", April screamed, holding her arm out of the window, a sad expression on her face. 

I used my grappling gloves to swing myself around, kind of like spiderman, who was actually the inspiration for this piece of tech. I swung by the three soaring around. The two idiots started plummeting down and a pang of guilt washed over me. 

I didn't want them to die.. So, with the small ounce of heroicness inside of me, I grappled over and grappled onto the two, and a balcony above me, slowing their fall until they came to a stop mid-air. Luckily, Kendra was too high up to see I was helping them or I'd be toast. April instantly shot her face up, smiling at me. 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, dropping them, this time their fall being less dangerous. Kendra hovered over.

"NOT SO FAST, VON RYAN!", Kendra typed into her computer, messing with Von Ryan's tech, making it strangle him.

"I'd love to sit here all night beating you up with your own tech, but I have a global bank to hack. Buh-bye~", Kendra smiled.

She hovered upwards, and glanced at me, as I hung there, watching.

"Thanks for the help y/n, you know the next part of the plan~", Kendra smiled. 

Suddenly April tackled the tech that was hurting Von Ryan. Von Ryan then chucked his jacket at the jetpack Kendra wore, making it break down. She fell to the ground, groaning, and April stepped on the computer. 

April then went over to Von Ryan, who was mourning the death of his jacket.

After a minute or so of comfort the two scooped up the tech. They were about to leave when April paused.

"Thanks for saving us, y/n. I knew there was good in you.", April smiled at me, and Von Ryan simply nodded in agreement. I glared at the two, unsure of what to say.

"I-", I froze as sirens were heard.

"Shit. The police! Y/n you should get out of here before they find you!" April frowned and I turned to Kendra, who laid unconscious, "Don't worry about that jerk, you're better than her and don't need to follow her. You don't deserve the punishment, the rest do."

That was a lie and me and April both knew it. I deserved the punishment just as much as the others. But for some reason this girl cares about me, despite my many mistakes.

I sighed.

"She's my friend, April. I won't leave her here.", I glared, running over to the girl, picking her up and tossing her over my shoulder.

"You're too kind for those idiots.." April smiled weakly and shook her head, "You're a good friend, though. Cya.."

"Farewell, y/n.", Von Ryan waved.

I quietly waved back.

With that, April and Von Ryan ran off. I sighed, grappling out of there before the cops could see us. I dropped her off at her home, tucking her in. 

I also took the opportunity to get Jase and Jeremy, who thanked me about a hundred times for not leaving them tied up to get sent to jail.

I dropped them off and went on my way, thinking about April's words. Was she right?

I shook my head out of my thoughts as I approached my window, climbing in. I laid in bed, and sighed, too tired to change out of my current clothing. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.