ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"GO FISH!!", Leo yelled.

"Leo we're playing Uno..", Mikey raised a brow.

"Uno? I thought we were playing poker..", Raph questioned.

"Poker? I thought... never mind..", April mumbled, glancing at Y/n who looked just as confused.

The turtles invited Y/n and April to come over and play games, but honestly, it's just been a confusing chaotic mess. The boys tried murdering each other multiple times already, especially during Monopoly and Sorry, and now they're playing a game that not even Y/n could wrap their head around. 

How the hell none of them noticed they all were playing separate games? No idea.

Y/n sighed, then began to wonder where Donnie was. Not that they cared or anything. 

"Hey.. so totally random, definitely not for any other reason besides pure curiosity, where's Donnie??", Y/n asked April.

"In his lab, he's been burnt out so he wanted some time alone. Some invention isn't going right or something.", April answered, Y/n humming in response.

"Something tells me this question isn't just curiosity thoughhh~" April teased, "I saw you and Donnie talking on movie night! Are you two maybe becoming friends??"

April was hoping Y/n would say yes, so she finally didn't have to worry about her best friends hating each other.

"Ew, no.", Y/n scoffed.

April rolled her eyes, a bit annoyed. Y/n then stood up.

"I'm going to uh... use the bathroom. Don't go looking for me."

April gave Y/n a suspicious look but shrugged it off. Y/n snuck off, and when no one was looking they snuck off to Donnie's room. Y/n walked up to his door, and attempted to open it, but got met with a REALLY secure door.

Y/n knocked on the door. No response. Y/n calmly sighed.

Then began banging. 

"WHAT. WHAT GODDAMMIT.", Donnie's voice was heard, as he spoke through the camera. He groaned as he checked his gauntlet and saw Y/n putting their face close to the camera.

 He groaned as he checked his gauntlet and saw Y/n putting their face close to the camera

[literally y/n rn:]

"Oh it's you.", Donnie groaned.

"What's that supposed to mean, jackass?!", Y/n angrily spoke.

"Go away.", Donnie sighed.

"Let me in.", Y/n spoke.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Cmon.."

"No."

"I found a really hot fanart piece of Atomic Lass."

"..."

The doors almost instantly opened and Y/n smirked. Got em. Y/n walked in and looked around in awe, examining his gadgets. They then walked over to his desk to see him asleep, with bags under his eyes. It seems poor Donnie just fell asleep.

"Weren't you just... man you look tired.", Y/n mumbled.

They glanced at his desk, writings and blueprints, angry writing and X's over some of his writings. Y/n stared at an unfinished project then sighed.

They glanced around and noticed a stool. They began to approach it slowly and quietly.

"He's probably going to hate me.. even more.. but as annoying as this little shit is... I can't watch him do this to himself.", Y/n mumbled to themself, in a reassuring-type way, reminding themself this is purely out of the kindness of their heart, and not that they liked him in any way.

They sat down at Donnie's desk, next to him. They glanced over to see a small string of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth. They sighed and thought 'ew', then glanced back at his work. 

-

Donnie groaned as he stirred in his sleep. His breath hitched as he slowly gained consciousness. He slowly opened his heavy eyelids. 

'Weird.. that looks like Y/n... working on MY tech... hm.... wait. that IS y/n. working on MY tech.', Donnie thought.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!-"

"AAAAAAAAAAA", Y/n jumped, then fell back in their chair at the sudden noise.

Donnie shot up, standing up immediately, then stumbling back a bit.

"What the fuck dude?!", Y/n glared as they shakily stood up, rubbing their now aching back.

"No no no. I should be saying that to YOU! What the hell did you do to my tech?!", Donnie glared, pointing at Y/n.

"Uhhh.. helped you with it?? You were obviously stuck, so I decided to tinker around?? I didn't do much, only what I knew. There are still some parts I don't understand but-"

Donnie cut Y/n off by shoving them as they let out a small 'hey!'. Donnie picked up his tech, then the notes. He scanned through them. They were able to solve some aspects, but they were still stuck on some.

Donnie's mouth dropped a bit as Y/n's small changes helped him figure something out that was still missing. Donnie sat down and began working a bit as Y/n watched quietly. Donnie set it down once he finished after a few minutes, and Y/n finally piped up.

"Consider this a sorry from the deepest depths of my heart.", Y/n nervously smiled.

Donnie stared at them with an unreadable expression. Y/n stared back into his eyes, then Donnie slowly opened his mouth.

"How'd you do it?"

Y/n glanced at the invention then back at the turtle. Y/n explained with his notes' help, they used the aspects that worked, with their own knowledge on inventing. Donnie listened silently, not sure how to feel about this.

"And uh.. yeah.. that's kinda how I did it?", Y/n nervously chuckled.

"Perhaps... I've been too harsh. Apology accepted. I guess.", Donnie looked towards the ground.

Y/n grinned then sat back down on the stool. Donnie looked up at them and Y/n gestured to his tech, meaning for him to continue working. Donnie worked in silence as Y/n watched intensely, occasionally asking questions, boosting his mood.

-

"You forgot to show me that Atomic Lass fanart by the way.", Donnie mentioned.

"Oh, I didn't. I just lied.", Y/n smiled.

"You are evil."

-