ꜰᴏᴜʀ

(Y/n's POV)

-

"Ah... it's so nice to spend a night out in the world!" Jeremy smiled, "No law breaking, hacking, or anything.. just GAMES!"

Kendra smiled at him then glanced at me. I was tapping on my tech, fixing up some coding.

"Get off your tech for tonight, Y/n! Enjoy some time with us, you're lucky Kendra agreed to this!", Jace put his hand over my busy one. I looked over at him to see a warm smile on his face.

"Shut it Jace. And okay. Maybe he's right. We need our breaks every once in a while, or our brains are going to fry. And we need your brains, so put that down and let's enjoy this sweet arcade!", Kendra smirked.

I sighed, stuffing my tech in my backpack. I looked up at the building in front of me. I haven't been in an arcade since I was around 9... this should be fun.

We played some games like Pacman, Donkey Kong, Guitar Freaks, and more. I then spotted the most beautiful game I have ever set eyes on...

"OOH DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!", I pointed, grinning ear to ear. My friends chuckled.

"That's the spirit y/n!",, Jeremy grinned.

We walked over confidently. I'm totally gonna kick some kids' ass in DDR. This used to be my favorite game, and I absolutely destroyed all my friends in it. Just looking at it made me get whipped with nostalgia. 

We were about to reach the machine when 4 familiar voices were heard. We all tensed, looking around as we were all on alert now.

Just then, four 'people' in hoodies walked to the machine. 

The purple one turned just enough that I saw his face.

"Othello Von Ryan..", I mumbled, and Kendra gave a slight grumble at the name.

He turned around, but luckily, we wore casual hoodies today, so we covered our faces, then walked away. 

"Ugh why is that ASSHOLE here?!", Kendra pinched the bridge of her nose, and Jeremy rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

I then got an idea. I smirked and started giggling to myself. The three looked over at me. I turned to them with a smirk, and a mischievous glimmer in my eyes.

"I know that look... what's the plan?", Kendra stood up straight, smirking.

After I explained my plan, I began to walk to the back of the machine as the three made a distraction.

-

(Third Person POV)

-

Kendra, Jason, and Jeremy pulled down their hoods and began talking, walking into the area of the turtles. They got to a good visible distance and began casually talking.

Donnie heard the familiar voices and glanced over. He froze, seeing them. Mikey jumped off the machine, high-fiving Leo. Leo was about to get on when Mikey yelled.

"GUYS LOOK! IT'S THOSE GUYS FROM-", Raph cut Mikey off by covering his mouth.

"Shut it Mikey! We can't draw attention to ourselves.", Raph scolded in a whisper.

Kendra looked at the four then began to walk over.

"So much for a relaxing night out..", Leo grumbled.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the four idiots from the other night?!", Kendra smirked.

"Isn't there supposed to be four of you goons?", Donnie raised a brow.

"Oh, sweet Y/n is off in the bathroom.", Kendra smiled.

That was false. Y/n was currently hacking into the machine as they spoke. Make a few alterations to the game. Once they finished, they stood up and walked to the four.

"Oh, hey guys, moldy men. What's up?", Y/n tilted their head.

"We WERE enjoying our favorite game in the entire world before YOU GUYS showed up!", Leo pointed at y/n. Y/n glanced at the finger in their face and slowly pushed it away.

"Favorite, huh? I'm guessing you guys are superrrr good, hm?", Y/n smiled.

"Only the BEST!! I've held the high score for over a year!", Mikey grinned.

"Have you now? Cool! I actually love that game too! And I was just thinking about playing it! If you don't mind!", Y/n smiled, walking to the machine.

"I don't mind!", Mikey smiled. He was so happy that the two had similar interests, he forgot the fact that they were rivals.

"Uhh...yes we do!", Leo whispered.

"Aren't they being suspiciously nice..", Raph glared at y/n's direction, his gaze softening as he glanced over at his excited brother next to them.

"You're right... I thought that too. Whatever they're planning I'll be ready to stop them before anyone gets hurt.", Donnie squinted his eyes in suspicion.

Y/n stuck the coins in, and the game started up. They chuckled evilly. This turtle is going to shit himself..

Mikey leaned onto the game next to DDR to watch. The rest followed, slowly.

Y/n played as normal, but the group soon noticed something. The scores were going up WAY higher than they should!

"HUH?? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!!?!", Mikey screamed.

"CHEATER!!!", Leo yelled.

"Guys! Keep it down!", Raph freaked out.

"Y/n must've done something to the game!", Donnie glared.

"Nope! I'm just that good!", Y/n giggled. They 100% rigged it. What's more fun than annoying the people you hate with obvious cheating. Sure, cheating is scummy, but that's the point. What would piss these green heroic idiots off more than a CHEATER?? Especially when they're cheating at the turtles' favorite game.

After a while, y/n stepped off.

"NEW HIGH SCORE!!" flashed onto the screen, the neon lights illuminating onto the groups skin.

Mikey fell to his knees, as tears welled up in his eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"That is it! Nobody messes with Raph's brothers!", Raph got into a battle stance.

"Not my fault he sucks. He just needs to get good.", Y/n shrugged, smirking. Raph growled in anger.

Though, y/n would be lying if they said the crying turtle didn't make their heart feel a pang of guilt. They felt bad in a way. They simply shook it off, and high fived Kendra. They then tapped on their tech, turning the cheat off, so their high score would remain.

"You dirty cheater!", Donnie stormed up to y/n.

"Sorry buddy. That's just a skill issue on your brother's part.", Y/n smiled.

"You cheated! You knew he was better than your talentless ass so you cheated! That's what all cheaters are. Talentless assholes who rely on anything but themselves.", Donnie glared.

You got up in his face, and his eyes widened, not expecting the action.

"Stay mad, asshat. You're all just jealous~", y/n grinned, then stuck their tongue out. They then backed up and walked off with the other three. They flicked him off before disappearing into the crowd.

"Jealous? Jealous?! JEALOUS?!!?! WHY WOULD I, THE AMAZING DONATELLO, BE JEALOUS OF THEM?!?", saying Donnie was fuming, would be an understatement.

"Don't let them get to you man!", Leo smiled reassuringly.

"Yeah, that's exactly what they want.", Raph glared into the crowd the four disappeared into.

"Plus, you're WAYYYY better than all of them! You're the best!", Mikey grinned.

But it did get to him. Oh, did it get to him. Y/n definitely got what they wanted... but perhaps more than what they bargained for...